61. An Unexpected Meeting (Season 3)

Sid came back to Mumbai with Ana... He saw everyone was doing dinner... He went towards the dining table and take a Paratha and started eating... Abhi said...

Abhi: Sid you dirty fellow... Go and wash your hands first... You know what take a bath first... I don't know what dirty things you have done... Just go...

Sid: you didn't let me do anything Dada... Before I can do anything you called and ask me to come back... And now I am hungry and you are stopping me... Let me eat...

Vaishu: let him eat na Abhi... Come sit... Ana come have dinner...

Both of them settled down in their seat... Ana and Dev was giving death glares... Sid said...

Sid: you guys can continue your death glares competition later... First eat your dinner or else it will be cold...

Vaishu: how was your shoot???...

Sid: amazing di... After all there was lot's of girls...

Sweety&Meethi: they didn't kick you where sun doesn't shine...

They laugh... Sid laugh and said...

Sid: your boyfriends didn't break up with you two... I don't know how they bear you two...

Dev: guys please don't start your world war... Let eat peacefully...

Sid: anyways Dev there is a meeting tomorrow with Mr Agarwal... We have to go to Sisodia's Royal hotel tomorrow...

Dev: don't worry Sid I have make the presentation... I will send you the details...

Sid: Ana you have to come with me as we have a meeting with the producer of my next film Mr Singhaniya... So be ready OK...

Ana: OK Sid I will be there...

They finished their dinner and went to their rooms... Dev and Ana went to their houses...

Next Morning:

Mahira, Pritha, Janvi, Gayatri, Pragati and Rimi landed on Mumbai on their private jet... Gayatri ask...

Gayatri: Mahira why we are staying in the hotel... We have our mansion here...

Mahira: actually Karan told me that in this branch of Sisodia Royal Hotel there is some problem... So first I will solve it then we can live in our mansion for some days...

Pragati: Miss Gorgeous how many days we will live in Mumbai???...

(A/N: She is Pragati, Rajkuwari Pragati Singh Sisodia

(A/N: She is Pragati, Rajkuwari Pragati Singh Sisodia... Daughter of Parth and Gayatri... Very cute and talkative... The main motive of her life is to make her mother smile...)