52. Becoming Friends Again (Season 2)

Prithvi's POV:
Oh no what is Kuwar Samar is saying... No no no he can't accept his defeat... It was not my plan, because I never wanted to become a Maharana... I gave him challenge because I want to bring out the truth of Kuwar Dhanraj and I want that Mahira gets her rights as the Princess of Marwar... I have to do something, I have to stop him, because I know from the childhood it was his dream to become a Maharana... He can't break his dreams by his own hands... I said...
Prithvi: but Acharya Ji, Kuwar Samar has defeated me in the sword fighting challenge... He is the winner right...

Samar look at me without any expression and said...
Samar: no I am not, you did that because you want to bring back Manu's memories... So the competition ends here because I am accepting my defeat...

Prithvi: Acharya Ji if you don't mind can I talk to Kuwar Samar in private???.. Devendra: ha bilkul...
Prithvi: thank you...

I dragged Kuwar Samar with me because he is not in his sense... Mahira saw me, I gave her an assuring smile... She gave me a force smile, I know she is tensed for Kuwar Samar... I went with Kuwar Samar... We came to common room of the arena...

I made him sit in the couch and gave him water

I made him sit in the couch and gave him water... He drink it, I said...
Prithvi: feeling better???...
He nodded, I said...
Prithvi: good... Because I don't think that you should gave up... Sam...

He look at me in shock, I said...
Prithvi: come on Sam, it was your childhood dream to become a Maharana... How can you accept your defeat... You know na I am not interested to become a Maharana... Whatever I did is just to bring out the truth of Kuwar Dhanraj and give Mahira and your parents justice... I wanted that Mahira get her rights of being the Princess of Marwar... That's why I have done it... Please don't accept your defeat...

He said...
Samar: it was my dream to become a Maharana, but only the one who is worthy, only he can become a Maharana... And that is you, not me... You are worthy to become a Maharana Kuwar Prithvi not me...

Prithvi: Kuwar Prithvi!!!... You are still calling me Kuwar Prithvi... Sam I have prove myself innocent, then why are you calling me Kuwar Prithvi...

Samar(Shout): because I am not worthy for your friendship... I am not capable to become a Maharana... I don't deserve to be Manu's brother... And I don't deserve Pritha's love... You know what I think I don't deserve to be alive... Yes I should kill myself...

Hearing that, my blood boiled... How can he think like this... I didn't think twice and slap him as hard as I could... I said...
Prithvi: now your brain is working or you want another slap...

He didn't utter a word... I said...
Prithvi: good...
He said...
Samar: please give me punishment... I want it and I know I deserve it...

He started crying and sat on his knees... I went towards him and hugged him... He hugged me tightly... I said...
Prithvi: cry... Cry as much as you can... You will feel better...
He said between crying...
Samar: I am sorry... I am sorry Buddy... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, please please give me punishment... Please...