84. The Final War (Season 3)

Prithvi: tonight we will attack... Tonight we will finish this game forever...

Prithvi discuss the plan with others in the living room... After the death of Shanaya everyone was in grief... But the time when they get to know about the location of Arjundev and Devil, they filled with enthusiasm to defeat the evil... Parth said...

Parth: Bhai is it right to attack in night, that too secretly... A Rajput didn't fought like this...

Prithvi: and how much war a Rajput warrior win when he followed those principles Dadabhai... Rule regulations, principles these things are for those peoples who knows it's values... In Geeta Shri Krishna has told we should treat a person the way he is, and Kaku Sa and Devil doesn't deserve our kindness... We will attack them just like they attack us in these years without any warning...

Parth nodded yes... Prithvi said...

Prithvi: we will attack on midnight... Dev I hope your fighters are ready...

Dev: they are ready Maharana Sa waiting for your commands...

Prithvi: good...

Abhi: I think we should leave now because it's already 11pm, it will take time to reach there...

Prithvi: yeah of course...

Gayatri: wait... Not without doing aarti...

Prithvi: oh come one Bhabhi Maa, this is not olden times when kings went to the battlefield and queens used to do aarti...

Bhargavi: but you all are going for a war, may be a final war, so it is important to do aarti... Never disrespect any tradition Kuwar Prithvi... I know with time traditions and customs change, but some things never change OK...

Prithvi: OK Bee I got it... Come on Bhabhi Maa do it...

Gayatri: I will not do it because I am doing Rana Ji's aarti...

Prithvi: WHAT!!!... Bhabhi Maa you are choosing him over me...

Parth: I think today sun has rise from west... My wife is choosing me over her son... My eyes longed to see this day...

Prithvi: you just shut up my Bhabhi Maa loves me more than you understand... Bhabhi Maa what is this, why you will not do my aarti...

Gayatri: because it is the right of a Maharani to do the aarti of a Maharana and you have given this rights to Mahira... I have saw the Royal Ring of the Maharani on her ring finger... So she will do your aarti, it is her responsibility to fulfil the duties of a Maharani... And Rana Ji don't fly in the sky OK I love my son more than you...

Parth: at least you couldn't even say that, I was happy in my dreamland...

Bhupinder: now stop talking and do the aarti fast or else you all will late... And Kuwar Prithvi don't leave him, he has done wrong with everyone, he deserves punishment...

Karan: don't worry Bade Rana Ji may be Bavjiraj didn't punish him but I will not leave...

Prithvi: Karan you have promised me that you will not do anything to him... We have to arrest him may be we will get many information about his other illegal business and secrets...

Karan: yeah I remember about my promise that I will not kill him but if he will harm you I will kill him on that very moment... And I am sure he will try to harm you in this fight, so you can't able to stop me Bavjiraj...

Samar: guys I think we should leave now...

Prithvi nodded yes... All the ladies do the aarti of them, they put tilak on their forehead and tied raksha dhaga on their wrist... Mahira gave Prithvi a dagger... He said...