Please Tell Me

Hey guys I want to ask you all that am I dragging Kismat Connection very much???... Actually this story is very special to me after all this is my first story...

I want this story to be perfect, I want the emotions should reach you all... I know many of you guys didn't like the current track because Sid has turn into a villain... And Karan is also a villain but I would like to say that please have some patience...

If you guys are accepting the good situations then please accept the bad situations also... It's not like that the situation is not good that's why I will not read when the situation will be good then I will read it... In our real life also we didn't escape from the problems or the  situation we face it and overcome it... So if you guys will not read the bad situation then you guys can't understand the good situations... It's not like if something bad has happened then suddenly everything will be good, it's take time to turn everything good or normal...

And rest is your choice... If you guys are not liking it then tell me I will end it in one or two chapters... 😞😞😞... Because its takes lots of efforts to write a chapter and if you guys are not liking it then there is no benefits to write it... And please guys give me honest reviews just like my cute little sister Devu devuxSiddharthian has given to me... So hurry up guys...