45. Disaster In The Party (Season 2)

Prithvi's POV:
I went to Pritha's room... She is so stubborn... She is always gets angry on small matters... I knock at the door...
Prithvi: Pritha open the door...
No response... I tried again but neither she didn't reply nor she open the door... I said...
Prithvi: fine so you will not open the door and you will not talk with me right... Fine if you will not open the door then I will also not talk with you...
I turned around and about to leave when I heard a click sound... I turned around and saw the door was open... I went inside her room... I saw the living area...

She was not there

She was not there... I went inside her bedroom... She was sitting on her bed staring at nothing...

I sat beside her and asked

Prithvi: what happened???... Why are you upset???...
Pritha: What do you think I shouldn't be...
Prithvi: it is just a competition Pritha...
Pritha: no it's not... He wants to create differences between us... And I can't tolerate this...
Prithvi: Pritha if our friendship was the same, then also he select you as his partner...
Pritha: you are not understanding Dadabhai, he selected me as his partner to makes you weak...
Prithvi: do you really think that I will become weak just because you are his partner... No way, I am focus in my goals... And we will be competitor, not enemies... And there is a difference between competitors and enemies... May be Kuwar Samar is thinking me as his enemy but you will be my competitor till this competition... So my little sis don't think too much ok...
She nodded her head and hugged me, I hugged her back... I said...
Prithvi: Pritha I want a promise from you...
She break the hug and said...
Pritha: I can do anything for you... Tell me...
Prithvi: You will not talk to me until this competition is over...
Her eyes were widened... She said...
Pritha: WHAT!!!... But why???...
Prithvi: if you will talk to me then Kuwar Samar will think that you are telling me about his plans and strategies to win this competition... I don't want to create misunderstandings between you two...
Pritha: then there will be no relationship between us, because Trust is essential in any relationship... If he doesn't trust me then there is no relationship between us...
Prithvi: Pritha he needs you... If you will be angry on him, then my hard work will went into vain... Pritha I am sure he is influenced by someone, not someone but I am sure that he is influenced by his Kaku Sa... Pritha please handle him with love, then I am sure he will be same again like he was before... Please help me, your brother needs your support...
She nodded yes and said...
Pritha: OK Dadabhai I will help you... I promise till this competition is over, I will not talk with you...
She hugged me again, I kissed her forehead... I said...
Prithvi: thank you so much... Anyways it's my time to workout... Bye...
I went to my gym... Well this is my first love my gym... I spent most of my time here... Isn't it amazing...