OS 1. The First Attack

A ten year old Prithvi is very excited because tomorrow is his birthday, not only his but Pritha's birthday as well... Right now he is playing with Karan and Pritha, well not playing but guessing who will give him what gifts on his birthday... Pritha and Karan both are yawning because they are not interested in the imaginary list of gifts made by Prithvi... Pritha is only excited for the birthday party and the dress she will wear...

Prithvi: and I think Dadabhai will gift me...

Pritha: stop it Dadabhai I am bored, stop making this imaginary list of gifts...

Prithvi: well you are right Pritha, the gift which Dadabhai will give me is imaginary... I have a doubt, whether he remembered that tomorrow is my birthday or not...

Karan: why you are thinking this Bavjiraj???... Yuvraj loves you alot...

Prithvi: he used to love me Karan but now he love someone else more than me...

Pritha: whom you are talking about Dadabhai???...

Prithvi: Princess of Kota, Rajkuwari Gayatri...

Jealousy was clearly visible on his face and voice... He folds his hands on his chest and make a grumpy face... Yeah who will believe that the Prithvi who loves his Bhabhi Maa more than his Dadabhai, there was a time when he used to jealous of her... He said...

Prithvi: in fact Dadabhai take her with him for a trip of Venice and didn't take me with him... I don't know how long she will be here... (A/N: it's called Honeymoon, Prithvi 🤦🤦🤦... And it's only for couples not for kids...)

Pritha: she'll be here forever...

Prithvi: WHAT!!!...

He shout... Pritha face palm and said...

Pritha: where was your attention when Rani Maa told us about it... Bade Dadabhai is married with Rajkuwari Gayatri... Just like Rani Maa and Dajiraj are living together, Dadabhai and Rajkuwari Gayatri will be together...

Prithvi: WHAT!!!... That means Dadabhai will never love me just like before... His whole attention will be on Rajkuwari Gayatri...

Karan: Bhabhi Sa, Rani Sa told to call her Bhabhi Sa, not by her name...

Prithvi: Whatever... But I need to do something so that she will be away from my Dadabhai...

Pritha: Dadabhai, already because of our pranks, Dajiraj is angry on us... If we will do something with Bhabhi Sa then Dajiraj will punish us...

Karan: yeah and if you will do something with Yuvrani then Yuvraj will also not going to save you...

Prithvi: Karan, Sam has given you a perfect name Fattu... You always get scared... If we are caught then we will be punished right but if we don't get caught then who will punish us...

Pritha: but Dadabhai if we will do prank then everyone will understand that we have did it...

Prithvi: leave it to me I know what I have to do... Beware Rajkuwari Gayatri, Kuwar Prithvi is coming...

On the other hand Gayatri was making kheer for Prithvi... She knows that Prithvi is not liking her presence and he is jealous from her... She was trying to befriend with him... Parth come on the kitchen when he saw Gayatri working on the kitchen... Servants went from there to give them privacy... Parth said...

Parth: Gayatri we are newly married and you have started doing these household works... You just give order to the servants they will made whatever you want to eat... You don't need to do it..