79. A Relation From The Past (Season 3)

Dev was in his office, instructing the bodyguards, fighters and spy what to do... Suddenly he got a call from Parth... He received the call...

Dev: Ji Rana Ji...

Parth: Dev wherever you are just come to our mansion...

Dev: everything is ok na Rana Ji???...

Parth: just come fast...

Dev: OK Rana Ji I am coming...

He said...

Dev: guys I have to go right now... Just do whatever I have said... Ok...

All: OK Chief...

He left from there in a rush... He came to the mansion, where everyone was present including Abhi and his family and Siddharth's friends... He said...

Dev: you called me Rana Ji...

Parth: yeah, why you suddenly increased the security of everyone???...

Dev's eyes were widened due to shock... He don't know what to say because Prithvi told him not to say anyone about Rohan's escaped from the prison... He composed himself and said...

Dev: Maharana Sa told me to increase everyone's security... I just follow his orders...

Samar: wait a minute, is he taking any kind of revenge on us???... But we were not the one who kept him in security, it's Dadabhai... He should take revenge on him right...

Parth: oh come on Kuwar Samar, he has taken enough of revenge on me... My wife and daughter are already against me, what do you want that the whole Rajputana will torture me... And this matter is serious I guess or else he didn't do this... Dev I know you know the reason, tell me quickly, right now...

Now Dev was trapped... He don't know what to do now... He signed in defeat and said...

Dev: actually Maharana Sa told me that he will himself tell you all...

Gayatri: Dev tell us everything, don't worry if Kuwar Prithvi will ask you why you tell us the truth then tell him that I insist you... Now tell...

Dev: OK Rani Sa actually Rohan has escaped from our prison...

All: WHAT!!!...

Abhi: but how this is possible Dev, you have the best security agency in the entire India... Then???...

Dev: I really don't know how he escaped from the prison... The CCTV footage is missing and the person who was appointed to keep an eye on him is dead I don't know who helped him...

Karan: so what are you waiting for go and search him...

Dev: Maharana Sa told that no need to find him... The reason because of which he fake his death and became Siddharth Nigam is completed... Now if  they will know the truth, it's doesn't matter... He told me to get ready for the final fight...

Janvi: but where is he???...

Dev: he told that he has some important work, so he went from the office...

Parth: and you didn't go with him... Dev I have appointed you for his security have you forgot it???...

Dev: I didn't forgot my duties Rana Sa, but Maharana Sa order me not to accompany him... In fact he have strictly order me not to send any bodyguards or spy behind him... I don't know how he get to know that I have send spy behind him to keep an eye on him...