66. Hero Turns Villian (Season 3)

"Cheers"...

They raise the toast and started drinking their whisky... Alvin ask...

Alvin: when you guys met???...

Karan: in the Night Club yesterday... My main motive was to meet him as you know our plan... But he was already burning in the rage and revenge...

Rohan: rage and revenge???... But from whom???...

Sid gulped down his whisky in one go and said...

Sid: RAJKUMARI MAHIRA MAAN KANWAR RATHORE...

Alvin and Rohan spill their whisky in shock... Alvin was coughing badly due to fear... He said...

Alvin: WHAT!!!... Manu!!!...

Karan: why your inner brother has been wake up...

He said sarcastically... Alvin rolled his eyes and said...

Alvin: I didn't care about her but why you want to take revenge from her, what has she done???...

Sid: slapped, she slapped me... No one I said no one in my entire life has never slapped me, neither my Dada nor my Mummy Ji... Then who the hell is she to slap me who gave her rights to do that... I was not forcing her, I was just flirting with her... That is my nature, but she was showing me attitudes ha me The Siddharth Nigam... No she has done the worst mistake of her life and now she has to pay for it...

He titillate his cheek, the cheek in which Mahira slapped and said...

Sid: she is a Princess right that's why she is showing me attitudes... I will break her so called pride...

Rohan: but how???... How will you do that???...

Sid: well I have made her agree to be my fake girlfriend... And now I will makes her fall in love with me and then I will break her heart...

Karan: no you have to Marry her...

Sid: WHAT!!!... But why???...

Karan: because then only we can get the properties which is in her name... Only you can do this...

Rohan: but what about Kuwar Samar???...

Karan: don't worry about him, we will kill him too...

Sid: who is he???...

Alvin: Mahira's elder brother... We have to kill him to get his shares of the property...

Sid: but if you guys will kill him then how will Mahira becomes mine??? She will be heartbroken and upset after his death???...

Karan: it will be a golden chance for you to console Mahira and get closer with her...

Sid: I like it...

Alvin: but when, when will we kill him... I am dying living in house arrest... If Karan didn't help me to sneaking out from that captivity then I would have die by now...

Karan: well I have made some changes in my plan... Kuwar Samar is coming here on Mumbai due to some work... It will be the best time to kill him... We will kill him and show it as a mass attack, I mean terrorist attack...

Rohan: but that Rana what is his name???...

Karan: Rana Parth Singh Sisodia...

Rohan: yeah he, he may be doubt that the attack is done by the culprit...