42. A Memorable Night (Season 2)

Samar's POV:
I am very much angry on Kuwar Prithvi... He just moved in his life... He forget Manu easily... Kaku Sa is right, he didn't care about anyone... He only care about himself... He only care about his happiness... He is a selfish person... I don't know how I become his friend... I went to my room... I need a shower, to calm my anger... After taking shower, I went outside... I saw Mahira was going to the living area... I called her...
Samar: Mahira...
She turned around and saw me... She smile and came to me... She said...
Mahira: yes Kuwar Samar...
I don't know what came to my mind, I said...
Samar: call me Dadabhai... If my sister Manu were alive, than she may call me Dadabhai... And you are of her age, so called me Dadabhai...
Mahira: OK Dadabhai... You want to talk something with me???...
Samar: yes... I just want to warn you, stay away from Kuwar Prithvi... You called me Dadabhai, I considered you as my sister, that's why I am warning you, stay away from Kuwar Prithvi... Whoever lives with him, they get nothing but death... I don't want whatever has happened with my parents and Manu, same thing happened with you...
She chuckled and said...
Mahira: you know Dadabhai, whenever I see you, I remember my past... I was just like you... I also misunderstood Prithvi... I blame him... I say bad things about him, but still, still he saved me... Today if I am standing here then it's just because of Prithvi... He gave me this life... To save him, if I die, then it will be a happy death for me...
I was stunned by her statement... Did I really made a mistake???... Did I really misunderstood Prithvi???... I asked her...
Samar: what happened with you???...
She chuckled and told me about Shimla and Manali trip... My blood was boiling, when she told me about Randhir... This type of person didn't deserve to live... I just wanted to kill him... I was lost in my thoughts when she said...
Mahira: this is not at all, Prithvi said yes for a date to that Arishfa, so that she will give the address of Randhir, so that he can save me... He didn't think about himself, he think about me... And I again misunderstood him... And again I regret of doing that... That's why I am saying Dadabhai, don't misunderstood him or else I am afraid that you will also regret for your behaviour, just like me...
Is she is saying right???... Whatever I am doing is wrong???... I am really confused... She said...
Mahira: Dadabhai just think about it, what is Prithvi's fault???... His life is also in danger... He didn't get freedom, like you... His life is spend in between bodyguards... He feels suffocated... Still, he thinks about his sister, he came to Jaipur, to find the culprit... So that he can give him/her punishment... He did it not for himself but for Pritha... He was small when he get attacked, so what is his fault???... The main culprit is outside and he knows if you and Prithvi both come together then he/she will get caught... I don't want you to get regret Dadabhai, just like me... That's why I am giving you warning, before it's too late get your buddy back... Or else I am afraid that you will not get time to say sorry...
I am confused, I don't know what to do... May be she is right... I should think about it... She said...
Mahira: anyway Dadabhai, Pritha ko propose karna ka kya plan hai...
My eyes were widened when she asked me... I said...
Samar: pro... propose!!!...
Mahira: yeah propose... I know both of you are engaged, but that time you both were kids...
Samar: I know, but Pritha has come back after so many years... And our friendship is not like earlier... So I was thinking that I will go ahead with friendship, then I will propose her...
Mahira: nice idea... I think you should spend time with her... Talk with her, but please don't say anything bad about Prithvi or else she will be angry... Talk with her about what you were doing without her in these years... What happened in your life in these years etc etc, so that she will know you more...
Samar: nice idea... Thank you so much for helping me... I was thinking about it how will I start a calm conversation with her, and you help me... Thank you thank you so much...
Mahira: thanking your sister ha... But Dadabhai, think about that also which I have told you...
I nodded my head... She said...
Mahira: let's go everyone is waiting for us in the living area...
Samar: yeah let's go...
Me and Mahira went to the living room, but whatever Mahira said to me that was going on in my mind... Am I really wrong about Prithvi...
End Of POV