43. A Challenge With Promise (Season 2)

Mahira's POV:
I wakes up in the morning... I saw I was in my room... Wait a minute, I was in that yacht with Prithvi... He proposed me, then we slept together, then how I am here... Was that a dream???... I saw my hand, that bangle was there... Oh thank god I thought it was a dream... May be Prithvi drop me in my room... But the night was magical... Finally he proposed me... We are a couple... Yayyyyy I am so happy... I want to dance... Suddenly my eyes fell on the table... I saw there was roses, and in the middle of it there was tea...

I went there, I saw a greeting card

I went there, I saw a greeting card... I opened it, and it was so cute...

It is the best birthday of my life

It is the best birthday of my life... I have my tea and did my morning rituals and went outside... No one was there... I saw the time, it was 7am, may be everyone is sleeping... Today is my birthday, but Jai and Janvi didn't wish me... In every birthday, Jai wish me in the morning with Maa Sa and Bapu Sa, and Janvi called me in the morning, to wish me... Then why they didn't wish me... May be, in the excitement of this trip they forgot my birthday... And it's not their fault, I also forgot my birthday... If Prithvi didn't gave me surprise then may be I didn't remembered my birthday... But where is he???... He told me to come outside... He give me my morning tea, so may be he will be in kitchen... I should see in the kitchen... I went to the kitchen, and I was right, he is in kitchen... He saw me...

He said

He said...
Prithvi: why are you here???...
Mahira: well you told me to get ready and come outside...
Prithvi: I said outside, that's means in the living area, not in the kitchen...
Mahira: why???... Can't I come here???... Anyway no one was in the living area... What you are making???...
Prithvi: that is a surprise, you can't see it...
Mahira: why you are cooking???...
Prithvi: actually I cook only in special occasion... And today is a especial day, first it's your birthday and second it is the first day of our relationship...
I blushed... He smile... I said...
Mahira: but at least show me what you have made...
Prithvi: I said no it is a surprise...
Mahira: you already give me enough surprises...
Prithvi: it's just starting my love, many more to come... I will fill your life with surprises and makes you happy lifetime...
Awww... I wish everyone get a boyfriend like him... But he is mine only mine... I said...
Mahira: at least let me help you...
Prithvi: NO... You just call everyone for breakfast...
Mahira(Sadly): OK...
Prithvi: what happened???... Why you are looking sad???...
Mahira: it's my birthday, and except you, nobody wish me...
Prithvi: may be, in the excitement of the trip they forgot... And you can't blame them, because you yourself forgot your birthday...
Mahira: I know, but if your loved ones didn't wish you on your birthday you feel sad... If your family and friends didn't wish you on your birthday won't you feel sad...
Prithvi: Mahira... Hum... I didn't celebrate my birthday...
Mahira: WHAT!!!... But why???...
Prithvi: because on my birthday, Manu died... That day in midnight, Manu came to my palace to give me surprise... I cut the cake, and she gave me this gun, which I have kept with me till now... In morning she and her parents went to temple, because Manu wants to do worship for me and gives alms to the needy peoples, so that I will gets blessing from them... But she... I wish I could stop her...
Mahira: that was not your fault Prithvi... You didn't know about it..
Prithvi: from that day, I stopped celebrating my birthday... It has been eight years since then I have not celebrated my birthday... I even forgot my birthday... And I don't like it, that's why no one wish me on my birthday...
I didn't know what to say... I can feel his pain... I want to see him happy but I can see tears in his eyes... To cheer him up I said...
Mahira: well I am very hungry and I am sure everyone will be hungry, let's go...
Prithvi: yeah, you go I am coming...
I nodded and went from there... I was sitting in the dining room, when everyone came one by one... Janvi said...
Janvi: good morning Mahira... You wake up early today???...
Mahira: yeah... Aise hi... Good morning everyone...
Pritha: good morning... Everyone is here but where is Dadabhai?...
Karan: may be he will be in his favourite place, that is gym...
Mahira: no he is in kitchen...
Rimi: how do you know???...
Mahira: I have saw him on kitchen...
We heard his voice...
Prithvi: I am here...
Karan: you cooked!!!... What is special today???...
Janvi: yeah Prithvi, last time you baked a chocolate cake on my birthday... It was so yummy... What is special today???...
Prithvi: well today is Mahira's birthday...
I saw Jai and Janvi was shocked and palmed their faces... Both of them come to me and hugged me and said...
Janvi: I am so sorry Mahira... I forgot your birthday... Happy birthday...
Jai: yeah jiji, due to the excitement of this trip I also forgot... Happy birthday... And I am sorry...
Mahira: thank you so much and please don't say sorry, even I was forgot my birthday... Prithvi reminds me by wishing me in the morning...
Karan: happy birthday Mahira...
Rimi: happy birthday Mahira...
Mahira: thank you so much guys...
Pritha: happy birthday Mahira...
She hugged me, I hugged her back... I said...
Mahira: thank you Pritha...
Karan: I think we should do party...
Pritha: yeah I will arrange everything...
Prithvi: yeah but party se pehle breakfast kar le...
We all nodded and sat down on chair... Prithvi said...
Prithvi: Kuwar Samar kaha hai???...
Pritha: he was here only, I don't know where he is...
Suddenly I saw Dadabhai come to us, he was holding a box... We all get up from our places... He came to us and give me the box and said...
Samar: happy birthday Mahira... Hum aapko khali haath kaise wish karte... Please mana mat kijiyega...
I smile and take the box, it is a silver box...