28. You Made Me Complete (Season 1)

Mahira's POV:
What have I done... I kissed Karan... OMG Karan what have you done to me... I am not the old Mahira... You have completely changed me... Par kya maine sahi kiya???... He warned me to stopped... But that time I couldn't resist him... His hazal brown hypnotic eyes was controlling my senses... I saw him, his eyes were on my lips... His lips were dying to kiss me but he was controlling himself... I saw his juicy pink lips... I want to taste them badly... To control himself he bit his lips... Hell please don't do that... That time I cannot control myself... I leaned towards him... When he stopped me... But when I asked him that if he will regret or not he said he don't... I didn't think twice before smashed my lips on his... He was quite shock, but he kissed me back... It was magical... My hands were running on his abs... The abs which I wants to touch, which I wants to feel from a very long time... After that he kissed on my neck and my wounds... It seemed like his kisses was healing my wounds... But he stopped when I moaned his name... But I was quite surprised when he said that it was his first kiss... I mean every girls in our college drool over him... They throw themselves on him... But it was his first kiss... And he loose his first kiss to me... I also loose my first kiss to him... And if I tell the truth I will never regret for it... No one deserves more than him... It was our first kiss... Why I am blushing... Ye kya ho gaya hai mujhe... I went inside Janvi's room... I saw them, they both were sleeping peacefully... I saw myself in the mirror... I was blushing like hell just like a red tomato... Kya Janvi jo keh rahi thi woh saach hai... Am I falling in love with Karan... I remembered each and every moment which I have spend with Karan... How he used to make me smile whenever I was upset... Because I like Indian food he also eat Indian food whether he like it or not... I behaved very badly with him... Even I slapped him... Despite of it he saved me... He doesn't blame me for anything... On the contrary he was blaming himself... No this is not just a crush neither it is just liking... OMG I have fallen in love with Karan... Yes I LOVE KARAN... I am so happy... Now I can't imagine my life without you Karan... I want to spend my whole life with you... You made me complete... But kya Karan bhi mujhse pyaar karta hai???... I need to know... If I asked Janvi then she will say yes Karan loves you too... But I want to know this from him... Then I remember he like me in this dress... That's means he like me in Western dresses... Hmmm now I know what I have to do... But I need to do this alone... I can't tell this to Janvi and Rimi... Kyuki ye dono toh Karan ki chamchi hai... They will never kept this secret... With that I slept...
In morning I wake up... Now it's time to execute my plan... I went to the cupboard take a dress and went to my room... I get ready and take my bag... I look myself in the mirror... Let's see Karan's reaction... I went outside my room I saw everyone was on the living room... Janvi and Rimi didn't notice me... I heard them...
Janvi: Rimi pata nahi meri woh pink wali dress kaha chali gayi...
Rimi: are you sure ki tu woh dress lekar aayi thi???...
Janvi: 100% sure... I want to wear that dress today...
Rimi: koi nahi you are looking beautiful... Prithvi is drooling over you...

Rimi: or would I say you both are drooling over each other

Janvi: how can he looks handsome in every outfits... (She said dreamingly)