𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

╔══════════════╗

╔══════════════╗

September 2009

╚══════════════╝

✦✧✦✧

"Jase..I have to go" the blonde-girl giggled as the blonde-haired boy continued to place delicate kisses along her neck.
"I'm sure the girls can wait a little longer darling" he mumbled against her skin before returning to the sweet spot on her neck, sucking on it gently. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning, because she knew that if she did, she would end up staying in his bed for much longer than she intended to.
"Baby, seriously your sister is waiting for me" she spoke as she hesitantly pushed the boys head away from her exposed body.

He watched as the girl got herself out of his bed and began to pick up her clothes which were littered around his bedroom floor. His eyes were trained on her body, completely mesmerised by her. He knew that their relationship was a massive risk, for one he was 21 whereas she had not long turned 15, and two he already had a girlfriend. He was well aware that it was completely wrong to be cheating on his girlfriend with his sister's best friend, but there was just something about her that made it impossible for him to stay away. To put it quite simply, he loved her, he loved her with his whole heart.

Once she had gathered her things, she turned to the boy who was now sat up in his bed and was lighting his 4th joint of the night and sipping on the glass of whiskey he had poured himself, she rolled her eyes at the boys antics as he was well aware of her opinion on his drug use, yet smoked in front of her anyway.

Anyone who knew Jason Dilaurentis knew that his drinking and drug abuse had become a huge problem for him over the past summer. His constant dependency on the substances put strains on all of his relationships, both friends and family, and especially his relationship with Sophie. At first, the girls didn't care about him getting high and drunk as she was too guilty of drinking and smoking a little too often, however once his addiction spiraled out of control, the teenager soon became overly worried about him. Despite Jason reassuring Sophie that he had it under control, she had a horrible feeling in her stomach every time the boy got high or drunk (more often than not it was both at the same time), and recently that was every day. 

She made her way over to him and bent down and placed a small, quick kiss on his lips, making him smile softly.

That smile was something which made Sophie's heart race. She had never considered herself as someone who was one of those cheesy-relationship kind of people, in fact she never thought she was a relationship person at all until she met him. All of her past 'relationships' had been casual hook-ups and little flings lasting only a little longer than a week. However, once she got involved with the older boy, she quickly realsied that this relationship wasn't like her past ones. She actually had true feelings for him, and that thought alone scared her.