𝟑.𝟐𝟎 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧

season 3, episode 20

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✦✧✦✧

The horrors that had unfolded that night hung over the girls' heads; it was starting to make Sophie's tea taste sour. Ever since she had left the hospital, she had a harsh metallic taste staining her mouth, ruining the usually sweet taste of the hot liquid. 

After hours at the Brew had quickly become the girls safe space to talk about what in the hell had just happened. 

Like before, Sophie had yet to say a proper words, only mumbling a small 'thanks' or 'no' whenever the girls had asked a question. Her phone sat in front of her as her hands wrapped around the hot mug of tea in front of her. She was waiting, desperate to receive anything that told her Jason was okay. 

Sophie tried her best to push her boyfriend – ex-boyfriend – out of her mind. But it was no use. Especially when every time she closed her eyes she saw the god-awful sight of the elevator plummeting down. And the sounds of it crashing as it hit the bottom was something Sophie didn't think she'd ever be able to unhear. 

"How are you two holding up?" Hanna asked first, breaking the silence. 

"I don't think I'll be taking an elevator anytime soon" Emily muttered back in response. 

"Any word from Jason?" Aria wondered, her eyes trained on the blonde sat in front of her. 

"No" Emily shook her head, "Nothing"

"Guys I already told you" Sophie sighed, speaking up for the first time since they left the hospital. Admittedly, Aria's question had caught her off-guard and it did nothing to help her rid her mind of Jason, "I told him to leave so he'd be safe, you guys read the same A message that I did"

"Okay" Hanna began, "so now that the whole NAT club is out of Rosewood, do you think that A will retire?"

"Or just have more time to for us" Spencer threw back. 

"Way to think positively Spence" Hanna replied irritabely, tilting her head to look at the brunette. 

"I just doubt that suddenly everything's gonna be lilacs and daffodils" Spencer reasoned. 

"Guys let's focus" Emily started, "Cece lied about knowing Wilden and then we find a picture of both of them with Ali"

"Yeah, a picture that's now gone" Hanna emphasized. 

"Positive much?" Sophie retorted, repating the blonde's previous statement. 

"New rule" Aria spoke up, "next time that we see anything that might be important to us down the road, it goes in the phone" 

"Okay so is it possible that Cece is..." Emily started to trail off,  "What are we calling her, red coat?"

"I ever saw a face" Hanna shrugged.