𝟏.𝟐𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙙𝘼𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙

Season 1, episode 18

! slight mention of drugs & alcohol !

✦✧✦✧

"If you're trying out for The Bad Seed you need to sign up here and wait by the auditorium for your name to be called" Mr Fitz announced, "thank you can good luck"

"Sophie that's your third redbull this morning" Aria said, "anymore and you won't sleep for a week"

"I'm so tired" Sophie whined, "Spencer snores"

"I do not!" Spencer defended herself, "you're the one who takes up half of the bed"

"I do not!" Sophie matched Spencer's defensive tone. She laughed as Spencer threw a crumpled up piece of paper at her from where she was sat. Since Nova had found out about her and Jason, Sophie had been crashing at Spencer's. It had worked out pretty well though because Spencer didn't want to be alone with Ian.

"Still fighting with your sister?" Aria asked. She hadnt told the girls the exact reason her and Nova were fighting, just enough to make the girls not ask questions.

"Yeah" Sophie sighed, "Daniel and Chris are begging me to come home but I really don't want to face my sister"

"That's understandable" Spencer said before turning to Hanna and Emily, "start from the line about the stolen medal"

"Why isn't she wearing any shoes?" Hanna asked instead. 

"So, she can look short enough to play an eight year old"Spencer laughed, "what is my line?"

"I don't see a line about a medal?" Emily said, looking at the script in confusion. 

"It's what the eight year old killed her classmate for" Spencer explained, "the penmanship medal, that's why it's called the bad seed"

"A penmanship medal? Really?" Hanna scoffed.

"Didn't you read the whole play?" Spencer asked in disbelief, looking between the girls. 

"Don't look at me" Aria shrugged, "Hanna is the one trying out, I'm just here to make her look taller." 

"Why do I have to read the whole play?" Hanna asked, "I don't wanna be the bad seeds mother. I want to be the other one, you know, the one who's drunk all the time" 

"No comment" Spencer said in amusement. 

"Are you still tagging me for bringing a flash to the dance?" Hanna huffed, "I don't need another parent. One's plenty"

"Well has the one figured out Caleb's sleeping in your basement?" Aria asked. 

"No" Hanna sighed, "but A has"