𝟐.𝟐𝟒 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠

Season 2, episode 24

!smut warning!

✦✧✦✧

"Guys, I figured it out!" Spencer exclaimed, rushing over to join the other four girls in the courtyard. The brunette slammed a handful of newspaper down on the table in front of her friends – the same newspapers that Ali's things had been wrapped in, "Alison took out a classified ad asking A to meet her in Brookhaven, and A responded"

Sophie definitely was not expecting that.

"This was going on for like a month, look-" Spencer continued, using her index finger to point along one of the ad's as she spoke, " 'Dear A, what's it going to take to end this? You need to stop – A.D', 'Hey, desperately seeking silence, who says I wanna end this? - A'"

"Let me see that" Aria said, outstretching her hand, gesturing for Spencer to hand her a newspaper.

"What's this one?" Emily asked, picking up one of the papers.

"It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend" Spencer told them, "Alison was set to meet A at 235 Spruce Street"

"Why do I know that street?"

"Because we walked on it" Sophie said, finally putting the pieces together in her head, "It's the street of that creepy doll hospital"

"Guys" Emily whispered, nodding her head in the direction behind Aria and Sophie.

The girls quickly turned their heads to see Jenna and Toby making their way into the courtyard. Jenna had her arm linked through her step brother's, her usual black sunglasses were perched on her head. However, Sophie didnt miss the fact that the thick, white bandage that poked from underneath her glasses was in fact missing.

"She took off the bandage" Spencer whispered.

"She's not using her stick" Sophie noted.

"Why is she still wearing the shades?" Hanna asked.

"Hanna, stop staring" Emily pleaded, however it didnt deter the blonde girls from watching Jenna.

However, Sophie soon noticed that the two were making their way towards them. Emily and Spencer quickly moved the newspapers from the table, out of sight from Jenna and Toby as they neared the girls' table.

Toby's face was blank as he guided his sister towards the group, never once meeting Spencer's eye.

"Thanks Toby" Jenna said once she was standing in front of the girls, "I'll meet you inside"

The harsh glare never left Toby's face as he nodded before walking away, leaving Jenna alone with the girls. The dark haired girl took a seat next to Aria, squishing herself in between her and Hanna.