𝟑.𝟎𝟕 𝘾𝙧𝘼𝙯𝙮

season 3, episode 7

✦✧✦✧

For what was arguably the first time in her life, Sophie Langford was actually on time. Even Spencer was surprised to see the blonde girl up and ready by the time she had arrived at the Langford's residence. However, it wasn't done on purpose, A's latest text message meant the girl got practically no sleep throughout the night. She was utterly consumed with guilt.

She should've known that the blood on the anklet wasn't Garrett's. When was their life ever that easy?

Now however, Sophie joined her friends in walking through Rosewood, heading to the Brew whilst Hanna worried about her latest encounter with Detective Wilden.

"That's why A wants Garrett out of jail" Hanna ranted, "so I can take his place"

"Okay, don't go there" Emily countered.

"It's already past there Emily" Hanna snapped, "he knows about the note, he caught me at the church and it's my blood type"

That initially feeling of hope she got them moment they handed the anklet to the police vanished as quick as it appeared. The anklet didn't do as they had hoped – it had proven Garrett's innocence and now Wilden was fishing even closer to home than before.

"So what?" Aria shot back, "you didn't kill anybody"

"Wilden said that Ali's family have been slamming him" Hanna told them before turning to Spencer and Sophie, "Have either of you talked to Jason?"

"No, I can't even look him in the eye" Spencer scoffed, "but I'm gonna talk to him today"

"I spoke with him last night, he's more annoyed with himself than anyone else" Sophie sighed.

The moment Sophie had recieved A's message last night, she was on the phone with Jason straight away. Of course, Jason had assured the blonde that he didn't blame her, nor Spencer, but that didn't stop the guilt that slowly consumed Sophie.

"Han, don't worry, there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow" Aria assured.

"So what?" Hanna snapped back, "I have 48 hours left of freedom?"

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order" Emily suggested.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?" Hanna stressed.

"How?" Sophie asked, brows creased in confusion, "Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and wouldn't even know it?"

"Emily has a whole night she can't remember" Hanna argued.

Sophie hated to admit it, but Hanna had a point. They still didn't understand fully A's rules and just how far they would go to paint the girls as guilty. For all they knew, A could've figured out a way to put Hanna's blood on the anklet.