𝟏.𝟐𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

Season 1, episode 21

✦✧✦✧

Spencer was filling in the girls on what the police had found as they sat around a table at the Grille, early the next morning.

"Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Aria asked.

"Somebody?" Sophie scoffed, "try Ian"

"He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty. Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard" Emily said.

"What about Jenna?" Aria asked, "could she have paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

"When was Caleb in her house?" Sophie raised her eyebrows.

"He doesn't need an invitation, Soph" Aria said, "he broke into a vending machine with a spork"

"Guys I think someone is watching us" Spencer muttered, looking out of the window. Sophie turned to see a collection of creepy dolls lined up outside.

"Those?" Emily asked, "those are for the founders festival"

"If those are what Rosewood's founding family looked like how did they get anyone to move here?" Sophie joked.

"And why were they allowed to reproduce?" Spencer added.

"Guys if Caleb was-" Emily started, however Hanna cut her off.

"Can we stop using the 'C' word?"

"We all know this is hard for you but we have to talk about him" Sophie said.

"If we want to help Spencer then we have to know what Caleb knows" Emily agreed.

"Guys there is definitely someone out there!" Spencer insisted; however she was ignored by the rest of the group.

"Maybe if we cornered Caleb in school, somewhere that is Jenna free-" Aria started.

"If Caleb is going to talk to anyone, it's going to be Han" Sophie cut her off, "will you, do it?"

"To help Spencer? Sure" Hanna nodded.

"Thanks Hanna" Emily beamed as they stood up to leave.

"You coming Spence?" Sophie asked when she noticed the girl was still sat in her place.

"Yeah" she nodded, getting up slowly.

As they were leaving, Sophie's phone buzzed in her pocket. Thinking it was just her mom, she picked it up and read the message.

UNKNOWN ID

'Tick tock bitch, you have 24 hours to tell your friends about lover boy or this gets sent to the police. Choose wisely –A'