𝟏.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝘼𝙡

Season 1, episode 17

! Slight smut warning !

✦✧✦✧

"Okay, so your sister is pregnant. How did that happen?" Hanna asked as the girls, minus Aria, were sitting on the Hasting's girls' bed. 

"I figure pretty much the usual way Han" Sophie told her. 

"It's more of a 'why' question rather than a 'how" Emily said.

"I guess Melissa could have gone all maternal but I doubt it" Spencer said. 

"This is creepy"

"Where are they now?" Sophie asked. 

"Philadelphia" Spencer replied, "shopping"

"What do you think this means?" Emily asked, gesturing to the piece of paper with Braille on it that Toby had given Spencer. 

"I don't know" Spencer sighed, "but Toby wanted me to have it. Do you want to see this, Aria?"

"No, I can see just fine from here" Aria replied in a bitchy tone. The girl was sitting in the bay window and hadn't said a word since her arrival. 

Spencer propped her laptop up and held the paper next to it. She carefully cross-examined the words on the screen and those in her hand, "Okay, so the first letter is a B" she paused for a minute, writing the letter down underneath the Braille, "A, it's an A"

"Do you think it's going to tell us who A is?" Hanna said hopefully. 

"D" Spencer said the last letter, "B-A-D"

"Bad?" Sophie said, furrowing her eyebrows, "that's the whole message?"

"What's this supposed to mean?" Emily asked. 

"It means you got punked" Aria snapped, "Toby doesn't trust us, and I don't blame him"

"No, I don't think he'd mess with us like this" Emily shook her head. 

"You'd be surprised what people are capable of" 

"Okay, what has gotten into you?" Sophie said in the same bitchy manor. She was fed up with Aria's attitude. 

"Nothing" Aria replied, not bothering to turn to look at the girl. 

"Well clearly when you're over there sulking like a baby" Sophie snapped. 

"You guys, we have to figure this out" Spencer interrupted, "this might be a joke, but it could be something real"

"Well look, either way Toby is not the enemy" Hanna said. 

Aria stood up from her place and huffed, "you know what guys, I'm gonna go" 

She stood up and grabbed her bag before walking out without saying another word.