𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩

Season 2, episode 22

✦✧✦✧

Sophie wandered what she was going to have to do to have at least one normal day. It was barely 9 am and A was already jumping on the girls. A was definitely turning the heat up, it seemed like the closer the girls got to more information, the angrier A got.

UNKNOWN ID

'Do your mom and dad know you're watching murder movies? That would kill them to find out –A'

"Is A talking about the N.A.T videos?" Aria asked as the girls huddled around Spencer's phone as the latest A messaged was loaded on the screen.

"Of course" Sophie replied, "A knows we have their cell phone"

"You guys get that text from A?" Emily said, walking over to join the girls.

"Yes, and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents" Hanna scoffed.

"I already told you, Melissa can't be A" Spencer denied.

"Alison was getting texts from the law firm your sister interned at" Hanna retorted.

After the girls returned from the address the previous night, Hanna had done some research and found out that the firm they visited was the exact same one that Hanna's mom had used during her divorce. And that Melissa had intered there that summer.

The girls, of course, provided Spencer with this information, but she was still in denial. And in all honesty, Sophie couldn't blame her.

"Yeah, but she explained that" Spencer pressed, "Melissa just wanted Ali to leave Ian alone"

"So what? I got chased by a hobo for nothing?" Aria asked.

"That still doesn't explain why Melissa got into Garrett's car" Emily stated.

Yet another point against Melissa. When Spencer had arranged to meet up with her sister whilst the girls went to the address, the older Hasting's sister ditched Spencer to get into Garrett's car, making some lame excuse as to why she couldn't be there.

"Do you think that Garrett told her about the video?" Aria asked, "cause if she knows that she's in on it and if she's A-"

"You guys my sister is not A!" Spencer exclaimed, cutting Aria off, raising her voice a little, "I watched her fall apart when we found Ian's body, she had no idea that he was dead, she wouldn't just text herself from her dead husband's phone and lose it like that"