𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙨

Season 2, episode 4

✦✧✦✧

"This place is skeevy" Aria said as she looked around in disgust. The girls were standing outside of a random pawn shop as they waited for Spencer to get her sister's wedding ring back. 

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring" Hanna scoffed, "she's not going to Tiffany's"

"So, Wren and Melissa?" Emily said. 

"Weird right" Sophie snorted. 

"Could you tell what he gave her?" Emily asked. 

"No" Aria shook her head, "but she didn't look happy about it"

"I wonder if Ian will be?" Hanna said. 

"How are you holding up?" Sophie asked Emily. 

"Great" she answered sarcastically, "ever since I got that fake scholarship letter my mom thinks that I can do no wrong. I'm living a lie I didn't even tell"

"Leave it to A to make you feel bad about your mom feeling good" Hanna sighed. They were soon joined by Spencer – without Melissa's wedding ring. Apparently it had just suddenly disappeared. 

"I can't believe it's gone" Spencer exclaimed. 

"At least you got your money back" Hanna shrugged. 

"Am I supposed to give her this?" Spencer said, holding up a rusty horseshoe she had been given instead of the ring. "I stole it. I actually stole my sister's wedding ring"

The sound of all of their phones pinging distracted them from the conversation at hand. 

UNKNOWN ID 

'Just my luck, diamonds are a girl's best friend –A'

✦✧✦✧

The girls quickly made their way out of the classroom when the bell rang. 

"I'm going tonight" Spencer told them, "right after school"

"Are you sure that it's safe?" Emily asked worriedly. 

"No" Spencer said. 

"Do you want us to come with you?" Sophie offered. 

"No, it's -" 

"Sophie" Ella called out, opening the door to her classroom, gesturing Sophie to walk in. 

"Mrs. Montgomary" Sophie said awkwardly, "hey"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"We were just saying goodbye to each other honestly, we didn't do anything-"