𝟐.𝟏𝟓 𝘼 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘼

season 2, episode 15

✦✧✦✧

"How hard did you hit him – her – it?" Aria whispered harshly, rapidly walking back to the greenhouse with the other girls hot on her trail. After their encounter with A and their discovery of the cell phone, the girls decided it was best to head back to the greenhouse in search for Ali's box. 

"Didn't run like a her" Emily mumbled. 

"I thought it was an animal" Hanna added. 

"It was" Spencer replied, "is"

"Well, where did the box go?" Sophie asked, looking around for the small box, carefully avoiding the shards of glass on the ground all while clutching the cut on her arm. 

The greenhouse was a mess to say the least. Shattered glass and dirt completely covered the ground and fragments of pots, rusty garden equipment and old tools was strewn here and there. The old toolbox that Emily had originally hidden the box in was tipped upside down with the box no where in sight. 

"You guys, this phone is locked" Spencer told them, turning the shattered phone screen to show the rest of the girls. 

"Where were you guys anyway?" Emily asked, "I thought we were supposed to meet up here, wasn't that the plan?"

"I'm so sorry Em" Aria was the first to speak, "I-I dropped a huge bomb at home, my parents won't let me go anywhere, I had to crawl through Mike's window" 

"And Toby came in and totally cornered me with all these questions about why I was acting this way, and he wouldn't leave without any answers" Spencer explained. 

"Yeah, and she was my ride so..." Sophie muttered. 

"Kate's moving to Rosewood" Hanna suddenly announced. 

"What!"

"Yeah" Hanna sighed, "My dad and Isabel got married, and now they're looking for a house here in Rosewood, so now I have more than one monster in my life, okay? I win"

"No, you don't" Emily scoffed, "I was nearly killed! These are not highlights, Hanna, this is glass in my hair! And have you not noticed the massive cut on Soph's arm?"

The girls didn't say anything after Emily's outburst. Aria walked over to her, holding her flashlight towards her hair, trying to pull out the shards of glass. 

"You guys, can you talk to me for a second" Spencer said, "I'm holding A's phone in my hands, what are we doing with it?"

"Whatever it is we do, we need to do it fast before A figures out we have it"

"Hanna, call Caleb" Spencer said quickly. 

"Why?"

"He's the best way we can get information out of this-"