𝟏.𝟏𝟓 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨

Season 1, episode 13

✦✧✦✧

"Hi, I'm planning a surprise visit for my husband and he cannot stop talking about the room he had on his last visit" Spencer said through the phone, shooting a glare at Sophie who was trying to stifle a laugh at Spencer's ridiculous tone, "can you pull up that reservation? His name is Ian Thomas"

Emily rolled her eyes at Spencer's antics, "why are you doing this?"

"I think Ian and Alison were together the weekend before she disappeared" Spencer said, covering the bottom of her phone, "I mean do you remember how Alison was acting when she got home from visiting her grandmother? All giggles and tan"

"Yeah, Ali hated old people" Sophie chuckled.

"And Ali's grandmother lives in Georgia. Hilton Head is in South Carolina"

Sophie furrowed her eyebrows in realisation, "she was lying to us"

"Alison lied more than she breathed" Emily said, "she probably learnt how to lie before she learnt how to walk. Is that enough to make Ian want to shut her up permanently?"

"Wow, I thought you'd be happy to hear it was anyone but Toby" Spencer said.

"All Toby wanted was for me to believe him" Emily sighed, "and I didn't"

"Em everyone in this town lies" Sophie said, "if lying was a crime half or Rosewood would be in jail"

"Agent Cooper!" Emily said suddenly, "good morning"

"Hey! Beautiful day huh?" Agent Cooper greeted them. Sophie smiled up at the woman.

As Sophie opened her mouth to say something, Emily spotted their blonde friend making her way over, "Hey, looks like someone traded in her wheels for heels"

"They're flats but they're Ferragamos" Hanna said.

Sophie heard Spencer end the call hastily, a downcast expression on her face.

"The food in this town is to die for" the agent continued, "I'm missing it already"

"Are you going somewhere?" Hanna asked.

"I came here to find the person who killed your friend. Toby Cavanaugh may be out on bail, but he is not leaving town and we have a solid case against him. So, unless you have a reason for me to stay" Agent Cooper explained.

"Well, I guess we'll see you around then" Hanna said.

"You girls take care" Agent Cooper smiled before walking away.

"Ian was definitely at Hilton Head the same weekend Ali was" Spencer said as soon as the agent was out of earshot.

"Maybe we do have a reason for Copper to stay" Sophie hummed.