𝟐.𝟏𝟐 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨

season 2, episode 11

✦✧✦✧

Sophie let out an irritated groan as she listened to her phone buzz against the wood of her bedside table for the fifth time that morning. The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, rolling over and pulling her pillow over her head in attempt to block out the noise and go back to sleep. However, it was simply only wishful thinking because as soon as the vibrations stopped, her phone would pick up ringing again.

"You better have a good reason as to why you're calling me before the sun is even up" Sophie groaned as she answered Hanna's call.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone" Hanna snapped

"Hello to you too" Sophie grumbled.

"Have you spoken to Emily at all?"

"Emily?" Sophie furrowed her brows in confusion, "no, why? What's happened?"

"She left my house like half an hour ago, but her phone and her purse is still here, no one's heard from her and we can't find her and-"

"Hanna slow down" Sophie interrupted the rambling blonde on the other side of the phone, "I can't understand a word you're saying"

"Emily is missing, get here ASAP" Hanna responded abruptly before ending the phone call.

After that, Sophie got up and dressed as fast as she could and made her way to the Marin household without a second thought. She didn't bother knocking on the door, she simply just made her way inside and up to Hanna's bedroom.

"I got here as fast as I could" Sophie announced as she walked into the room to find her three friends, "Can someone please tell me what is going on?"

"Yeah we weren't sure, we just thought that maybe she – yeah thanks" Sophie heard Spencer say through her phone before she hung up, "She's not a swim practice"

"I told you, she's not allowed near the pool" Hanna snapped.

"You guys, all of her clothes are here. You think she did something crazy?" Aria said as she rummaged through the closet.

"Like what?" Sophie yawned.

"Like jump in her car and burn rubber until she hits Texas"

"And leave everything behind?" Spencer said, "she didn't even take her phone"

"Yeah and her car is parked outside" Sophie added.

"I wouldn't either if I were her" Aria countered, "A had his, her, it's hands around her neck and keeps reminding her"

"She hasn't slept in weeks" Hanna told them.

"Who has?" Sophie mumbled, "Have any of you thought to check her phone?"