𝟐.𝟎𝟑 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚

Season 2, episode 3

✦✧✦✧

Sophie stood by the sink in the bathroom the next day, washing her hands beside a random girl. When she walked out Sophie called out that it was all clear and the rest of the girls walked out of the stalls. 

"We need to find a better place than this" Aria moaned, "preferably somewhere with a fan"

"Good luck" Emily said, "we're gonna have to dig a tunnel under the school"

"Not with those hands" Hanna said, "you need some serious moisturizer"

"This letter isn't that bad Em" Spencer said handing the letter from the swim scout to Sophie. 

"It's bad"

"Won't your mom be impressed the scout actually took the time to write it?" Sophie asked. 

"Here use this" Hanna handed Emily some moisturizer from her bag, "it costs more than my purse"

"Guys it's a maybe letter" Emily explained, "my mom needs to see something real. Something that says, 'let her stay in Rosewood. We want her. Don't take her to Texas"

"Em, there are other colleges" Aria said. 

"Yeah, other scouts will want you" Sophie nodded. 

"When? My mom has already packed up our whole kitchen" Emily said, "she keeps telling me I'm going to like the rodeo"

"Let's just do this later, okay?" Aria said once they heard a commotion from the other side of the door. 

"What about after school?" Hanna suggested. 

"I can't today, I have field hockey" Spencer said. 

"I have swim practice" Emily added. 

"I'm starting my class at Hollis" Aria smiled. 

"Is Jackie going to be teaching it?" Sophie teased. 

"No. No. This is not about stalking" Aria said, "if Ezra says it's over between them, then I believe him" 

"So, what, you're just gonna hand around campus with binoculars?" Hanna smirked. 

"I'm following our therapist's orders on having separate times, okay?" Aria rolled her eyes, "It's an extension course, if I happen to bump into Ezra then that's a bonus"

"Oh, nice bonus" Spencer said slyly. 

"Yeah great" Hanna scoffed, "everyone's got a life except me"

"I didn't say I'm doing anything" Sophie shrugged, "besides I thought you were going to the mall with Mona?"

"Stealing moisturizer is a hobby not a lifestyle. It's getting really boring"