𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

Season 1, episode 6

✦✧✦✧

"What are you guys doing here?" Aria asked as Sophie and the rest of the girls walked into her bedroom.

"We're here for an intervention" Spencer said crossing her arms. Sophie made her way to the end of Aria's bed, jumping on it. The four girls had decided to head over to their friend's house to cheer her up the best they could, her parents split had evidentially taken a toll on the girl.

"We brought you rag mats and takeout" Emily said, chucking the magazines at Aria.

"But you can't have any of those things until you get out of those sweats" Sophie said, pulling the bed covers off the girl.

"Why what's wrong with them?" Aria asked, sitting up.

"Nothing except they're starting to graft to your skin" Sophie replied.

"Yeah well they're comfy" Aria defended.

"And so are mom jeans and platform flip-flops" Hanna said, "plus how are we going to help you pick a dress for homecoming if you don't try any on"

"Easy, I'm not going"

"What do you mean you're not going?" Hanna asked shocked.

"You can't just let me suffer by myself" Sophie pointed out, earning a confused look from her friends, "I'm just not feeling up to it this year"

It wasn't a complete lie, ever since Ali died Sophie had dreaded doing the things the two had been looking forward to doing. Including homecoming.

"What are you going to do instead?" Emily asked.

"I don't know" Aria shrugged, looking down at the magazines "probably read these and down a gallon of chunky monkey"

"Sounds like a date" Sophie joked earning a sharp elbow in the arm by Hanna.

"Hey, cutting of the rest of your life is not going to help your parents" Spencer said sympathetically, "besides they might work things out"

"They barely speak to each other" Aria said shaking her head and pulling her knees up to her chest.

"People get angry, and they blow up, it doesn't mean they're over" Emily said.

"Em they didn't blow up over her dad missing an anniversary, he slept with one of his students" Hanna said harshly. Sophie kicked the girl in the shin as Aria's face dropped. "I'm sorry" she said again after seeing the girls expression.

"I'm just saying things can look over on Friday but by Monday everything can be forgiven" Emily explained, "things take time"

"Yeah maybe"

"Okay so you're coming?" Spencer said excitedly, reaching over to drag the girl up, "Come on"

"I'll think about it" she sighed.