𝟐.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠

Season 2, episode 2
! Smut warning !

Season 2, episode 2 ! Smut warning !

✦✧✦✧

"Ian is alive" Spencer said in disbelief as the door to the greenhouse continuously slammed shut.

"Did things just get incredibly worse?" Aria asked.

"I can't believe this" Sophie shook her head, "Ian is dead"

"No, zombies don't text" Hanna snapped, "Ian is alive somewhere"

"Spence?" Aria said to Spencer as the girl just stared at the phone screen in disbelief

"I need to get this phone back to Melissa before realises that it's gone"

"Okay you put it back and then what do we do?" Emily asked, stopping the girl from walking away.

"Do we call the cops?" Aria asked.

Sophie shook her head, "No, that has never worked out well for us in the past"

"Why is Ian texting Melissa?" Hanna asked.

"And why is she answering him?" Sophie added.

"Is she?" Emily asked, "I mean, we don't know how long this has been going on"

"Spencer look, you've got to find out what Ian told Melissa" Aria said, "you are the only person who can find out what he wants"

"And where he is" Emily added.

Something clattered on the roof above them, and the girls' heads all snapped up at the sound.

"We've got to get out of here" Spencer said, leading the girls out of the greenhouse and onto the road in front of Spencer and Sophie's houses.

"Let's finish this in the morning" Hanna shuddered, "okay? I'm cold, damp and scared. We'll talk at school?"

"We can't talk at school remember?" Sophie scoffed, "the five of us are supposed to have separate time"

"Doctors orders" Emily sighed.

"So, what are we supposed to do? Not talk to each other?" Hanna asked, "we have the same classes"

"We just have to play it cool" Spencer said.

The sound of banging got the girl's attention at they turned around to see Jason tossing stuff into a dumpster outside of the DiLaurentis house.

"It's Jason" Spencer breathed out.

"No shit" Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Did he move back?" Hanna asked Sophie.

"How am I supposed to know?" Sophie raised her eyebrows.

"Because you two are pretty close" Spencer rolled her eyes, "what is all that stuff?"