𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

Season 2, episode 8

✦✧✦✧

"So, it was just the two of you in his car? Alone?" Hanna asked from the backseat. 

Sophie, Spencer, Aria and Hanna were sitting in Spencer's car outside Emily's house waiting for the tanned girl to join them. As they were waiting, Spencer had told them about her little chat with Garrett and Aria had informed them about how Mike had stolen something that belonged to Jenna. However, he had found in Garrett's apartment. 

"I didn't know where else to meet him, it wasn't like I could ask him that stuff down at the precinct" Spencer said. 

"How did you get away from him?" Sophie asked. 

"When Aria sent me that text, I told him it was from my mother" Spencer told them, "That she wanted me home asap, am I still shaking? I'm still shaking" Spencer said, holding up her hands which were trembling. 

"I think we're all shaking" Hanna said, leaning between the space between the two front seats to talk to the girls in the front, "can you put the heater on? You can make a slushy back here" 

"Guys, why would Jenna give him that lantern?" 

"You don't know she gave it to him?" Hanna asked from besides Aria. 

"What do you think, he bought it at the blind artists' craft fair?" Spencer asked the blonde, "Of course she gave it to him, the question is when did they become buddies, and why?" 

"They grew up across the street from each other, they obviously know each other" Sophie added. 

"Maybe he's just bringing raw meat to Jenna's cat" Hanna suggested.

"Toby lives there too, and they don't have a cat" 

"Then maybe he was bringing raw meat over for Jenna"

Spencer and Sophie rolled their eyes at Hanna's comment, "Here comes Em" Sophie said, nodding in the direction in which their friend was walking towards them. 

"So, who's living in her house now?" Sophie asked.

"Some losers who can't figure out the alarm system" Hanna scoffed, "they've tripped it like three times, the security company keeps calling her mom in Texas" 

"Everything okay?" Spencer asked the tanned girl as she climbed into the back seat of the car. 

"Yeah, it's fine" Emily nodded, "it's just so weird to walk in there and see other people's stuff" 

"Hey, why don't you tell them to lay off the alarm for a couple days?" Hanna asked.

"I'm guessing they don't feel safe" Emily shrugged. 

"Well, they will now" Hanna muttered, "I'm guessing Aria's parents are gonna have Mike on lockdown till he turns eighteen" 

"You did not just say that Han" Aria snapped.