𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨

season 1, episode 1

✦✧✦✧

Sophie Langford let out a long sigh as she let herself flop onto her bed in her childhood bedroom. She looked around the room wondering how she could feel like such a stranger in her own home. Her eyes scanned across the familiar pictures hung up on the walls that were still painted the same pastel yellow color they were last year.

She vividly remembered how long it had taken her and Alison to hang those pictures earlier on last year. Sophie had made the decision last year to redecorate her entire bedroom, her and Ali had spent months planning and decorating the room. 

Her old pink walls were now a light yellow and there were various different framed photos hanging on the walls. She and Ali had spent the entire afternoon putting them up, dancing along to random music that blared through the speakers of her pink radio. 

A sad smile formed on her lips from the memory. 

She allowed her eyes to move across the room and stop as she looked at the various different framed photos that were placed on her make-up vanity. The girl got up and walked across her room towards them and picked up one of the many photos of her and her friends.

It was one of the girls stood outside of the Hastings Lake House on one of their many trips up to it last summer. The photo was one of her personal favourites. She spent almost every day with her best friends. That summer, she was truly at her happiest. Before things got ugly anyway.

Sophie wiped a couple of fallen tears as she gently ran her finger over the blonde girl stood in the middle of the girls, next to Sophie herself. Her heart ached as she looked at her best friend.

One year had passed since anyone had seen Alison Dilauretis, and still to this day no one knew what happened to the teenage girl. No one knew where she was, or even if she was still alive. Of course, there had been various different rumors about what happened, some probable some, not so much. However, the vast majority of people seemed in agreement that the 15-year-old girl was dead.

Sophie herself didn't know what to think, apart of her thought she knew that Alison was dead. But there was another pet inside her that wished Ali had just run away and was currently living up with some mysterious boy in a foreign country. Apart of her was waiting for Alison to walk through the door, and come back to them. To her.

Not long after the girl went missing, Sophie's step-father received a job offer in England, and the family felt that it was best if the family moved, in order to distract Sophie from her best friends' disappearance.

Usually, Sophie would have thrown a fit if her family told her they were moving half way across the world, however, after the recent events surrounding her, Sophie was more than happy to get out of Rosewood and leave everything behind.