𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

season 2, episode 9

(I'm sorry)

✦✧✦✧

Sophie let out a soft sigh as she felt a warm pair of lips gently kiss across her bare collar bone. Her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into the feeling, enjoying the feeling of warm callused hands travelling around her waist, slipping underneath the fabric of her pajama top.

Another breathy moan left her lips as his kisses moved to glide over neck, nibbling slightly once he reached the sweet spot just by her ear.

"That's nice" she hummed, arching her back ever so slightly to try and close the space between them as much as possible, "Don't stop"

"Don't plan on darling" Jason chuckled from above her. He guided her to sit upright, pulling her top over her head as he did so before pushing her onto her back once more.

Sophie sat up in an instant, a thin layer of sweat covering her body. She ran a hand through her blonde hair as panted, attempting to regain her breath.

"What and idiot" she mumbled to herself as she dragged herself out of bed and headed to the shower, trying everything to get the blonde-haired boy out of her mind.

✦✧✦✧

Sophie was stood between Emily and Aria, leaning against the metal of her locker as she listened to Emily's worries about A's latest move and what was to come next. Although she wasn't entirely present in the conversation, her mind was elsewhere, she could understand where the tanned girl was coming from. She didn't blame her friend for being worried at all.

A's torments had Emily on edge ever since she had been discharged from the hospital. Not only did the bitch practically drug the girl, but there was the looming sense of dread regarding the fact that A could expose her medical records which proved she had steroids in her system.

Sophie vaguely heard Emily mention how she had thrown away all of her creams and lotions, Hanna's included.

"Sophie? You still with us?" Aria said, shaking the blonde ever so slightly.

"Hm?" she hummed, staring at Aria in confusion, "Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night. What were you saying?"

"That Mike broke into my garage" Emily told her. Sophie noticed the look on Emily's face, clearly picking up on how distracted the blonde was being. However, she shook her friend off, sending her a small smile to let her know she was okay.

"He's not talking to me ... or anybody" Aria sighed, defeated, "He won't even return calls from his best friend. Do you know if Blake had talked to him?"

"No sorry" Sophie shook her head, "Blake said Mike has ghosted him ever since"

The three girls slowly made their way down the hall, heading towards to the cafeteria to grab some lunch.