𝟏.𝟐𝟒 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨

season 1, episode 22

! warning of death !

✦✧✦✧

"Wait what do you mean?" Spencer asked, "you've seen these before?" 

"Yeah" Sophie sighed. 

"Why would you-" Spencer's question was cut off when a familiar voice brought everyone's attention back to the laptop. 

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna asked once the girl could be clearly seen.

"You're late" Jenna said, turning around. 

"Who is she talking to?" Aria asked, however her question was answered when the camera angle changed and Toby came into view. 

"Toby" Spencer whispered as she leaned closer. 

The video showed Jenna move to wrap her arms around Toby's neck as he shook his head, "this isn't right" 

Jenna laughed, "there's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related. It would be so easy for me to convince you're daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself onto me" Jenna said as she unbuttoned Toby's shirt, "you have not idea who you're dealing with" 

"Stop it" Spencer said turning away. 

Emily clicked on the next video, one that made Sophie's heart drop. The footage was blurry at first, but it soon came into focus and a video of a messy bedroom came into view. Sophie watched in shock as the video played, the girls had no idea what the video was, but she did. 

2009

Sophie was led on Jason bed, her eyes focused on the Tv in front of her - not that she was paying any attention to the movie. 

She was fighting the urge to close her eyes as Jason kissed her neck, moving down towards her collar bone. He reached her sweet spot as her back arched slightly off the bed and she whimpered, her hands clutching his hair. 

"Jase" she whimpered yet again. 

"I love it when you make them noises love" he said, attaching his lips back to her skin, continuing his merciless attack on her neck, slowly making his way down to her exposed cleavage. 

"Your entire family is in" she whispered, panting as he ran his tongue along her breasts. 

"You better be quiet then darling" he chuckled, "although I know how hard that's going to be for you with how much you scream my name" 

The girl bit her lip as Jason rolled her on top of him, so that she was straddling him. He gripped her waist as he continued sucking on her breasts, her hands moving to undo the belt of his jeans.