e i g h t e e n

e i g h t e e n.

Redd went to the doctors and after learning she was already closing in on three months of being pregnant; there was no way Harry could be the father.

I felt kind of guilty for feeling relieved, but who wouldn't be if they were in my position?

We said our goodbyes and Redd assured me that she was going to keep the baby.

Me and Harry made it back to the apartment with complete success of not being noticed. I'm trying really hard to not let it all get to me; the obstacles we have to overcome due to his fame and it is all a bit overwhelming.

But then I lay in his arms and God, I swear I can lay there for another whole fifty years with him. When I kiss him, I can see the future. I can see us marrying, growing old together, moving into a house.

I can see it all.

A loud bang causes both me and Harry to awaken from our naps. He sits up, supporting his weight on his elbow as he tries to listen intently.

"Harry-"

"Sh," He hushes me with genuinely concerned, alarmed eyes. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looks.

Another loud bang is heard then a constant rhythm of the banging, then Bailey screaming. I giggle. "Harry-"

"Is she okay?"

"I bet she's more than okay. She has Daniel over."

"Daniel? Another boyfriend?"

"Yes,"

"Jesus Christ, she sounds like she is dying in there. How do you live with that?"

"I'm used to it already, really." I roll out of bed, grabbing my phone to connect to the speakers. The music begins to play loudly, you can't hear Bailey's screams anymore, but the banging can still be heard and felt. I pull one of Harry's sweaters on and crawl back into bed, into his arms.

"Thank God you are not that loud." I feel him smirk against my neck.

"Harry," I push his shoulder playfully.

He laughs, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. "I wish you could come with me to L.A."

I turn over so I am facing him; his green eyes boring into mine. "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

He grins. "Lana, I have loved you since I was seventeen years old."

"I know, I know, but... do you think we got back together too quickly?"

"No." he answers immediately. "I think we took too long if you ask me."

The banging stops completely and Harry seems to sigh out of relief.

I smile as I run the pad of my thumb along his cheek. "I should probably get out of bed now."

He groans in protest. "Why? I like you in bed."

"Of course you do."

"I love you."

"I know you do." I get onto my feet and am about to reach my dresser when I feel Harry's arms wrap around my waist and I yelp out of surprise.

He leans in, placing his head on my shoulder. "Say it back."

"Could you not blow your hot morning breath in my face?"

"You love it." he spins me around, cupping my face in his hands as he kisses me sloppily.

Once he pulls away, I can't help but laugh. But my smile quickly fades away when I see a small black object sitting right on top of my door. It's small, anyone would have missed it. But I know this apartment inside and out. I noticed the small addition to the room I've spent years in.