t h i r t y o n e

t h i r t y o n e.

329 Graham Street is an abandoned warehouse with boarded up windows and bricks missing in random places. The only sign as to this really is 329 Graham Street is the three and the nine stuck to the top of the entrance door.

It looks like the two must have fallen off and I'm proven right when I step on a small piece of a paper on the gravel with the number on it.

The building is right beside the Hudson River, very secluded and it is the perfect place for this set-up. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared because God, I am.

But I think what I am more afraid of is losing Harry...even Tyler.

I don't waste much time walking in. Black Ice has proven to not take his threats lightly and I am not going to take any chances. My phone is still in my hand's grip as I step through the heavy metal door, my breath hitching when it slams shut behind me.

There is nothing in the room I am standing in, so I keep walking obliviously; my heart racing, thumping against my chest so rapidly that it begins to hurt.

"Harry?" I try calling his name, but no one answers. "Tyler?" Again, no answer.

To the left of me, there are two metal doors along the wall. I can't go wrong in checking both of them so I swing the first one to find it empty. I move onto the next door, swinging it open just as fast as I did with the first.

But in the dark, I can see the shadowed outline of items hanging from the ceiling and outlines of furniture.

Curious, I unlock my cell and shine the light from the screen around me.

Hundreds.

There are hundreds of photographs of me and Harry strung up all around the room. I do a 360 and see other photographs, ones with Bailey, Tyler and Daniel. This must be Black Ice's hide-out.

I hear a clang of metal and I instantly run out of the room, every fiber in my being screaming Harry, Harry, Harry....

There's a door directly in my view of vision with black spray painted letters that spell out; Save me.

I break out into a sprint, arms whipping at my sides and as soon as the handle is in arm's reach, I grab ahold of it and jerk it open, not even bothering to think twice when I step through.

It was foolish of me to think I'd find him, just as he looked three weeks ago when he kissed me goodbye and walked into the airport terminal. I still had hope, but it all came crashing down at this moment, here.

My mouth parts at the sight in front of me, a scream rising in my throat before I swallow it down, figuring I don't have much time.

Harry is tied to the wall, in chains and blood is gushing from his nose, over his lips and onto his chest.

Beside him is Tyler, chained to the same wall as well with a busted lip and swollen bruise on his cheek. His eyes are halfway closed and his breathing sounds rigid.

"Lana," Harry sees me. "What are you doing here? You have to go!"

I rush over, getting on my knees between the two of them. "What happened to you?" My voice cracks, reaching over to push some hair away from his face.

"Don't try and be a hero, all right?" Harry snaps so harshly, I tense. "Call the cops and leave."

I unlock my phone and go to the keypad. "I'm not leaving you here."

He should know me better. If it were me in this same position, would he call the cops and leave?

Of course not.