t w e n t y s e v e n

After talking to the police and handing over the evidence, we were all told to go to the station in the morning. Things were slowly and progressively getting uglier and uglier.

Tyler is Black Ice.

It gets me so angry knowing out of all people I would have expected to do this, I thought Tyler to be the last. Now, thing are messy and I'm sure paparazzi and the media are going to have a field day tomorrow morning when they find out about Harry Styles' obsessed stalker and black-mailer.

"Fucking great." I hear Harry mutter and I walk into the living room just on time to see what's on the television.

A picture of Zak and Redd hugging are on their screen and I think that isn't so bad. Because it isn't until another picture comes on the screen of the two kissing, looking like no more than a peck.

Then, the last one. It's a picture of Zak bending down to kiss Redd's slightly round stomach. If she hadn't been wearing such a tight shirt, you might not even be able to tell.

They look beautiful together, there is no doubt about it but I see Harry's face expression. There has to be bad news. As I have said before, the universe is not on either of our sides.

I take a seat next to him on the couch and wait.

Eventually, he talks. "Wayne is pissed. Zak and Redd did this all at the wrong timing."

The words on the television screen read: Model, Redd Mayne is pregnant and you will not believe who the father is!

"She was going to have to come out of hiding eventually."

"I know that, but... Zak should have talked things over with Wayne first. I'm going to get so much shit for all of this." He sighs heavily and grabs the remote to turn the t.v. off.

"I'm sorry." For some reason, I feel the need to say the words.

He looks at me for the first time in hours, his eyes soften. "I chose this kind of life; should have known it wasn't going to be easy." He pauses. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." It's true, I am feeling much better than I did before when I felt sick to my stomach and confused, hurt even.

"Bailey's still locked in her room?"

I shrug lightly. "Yes. She just seems to be in denial."

Harry shifts his weight to take a better look at me. "You look tired. Do you want to go to sleep?"

I scoot closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist; placing all my weight on top of him until he falls back onto the couch with me on top.

"Let's sleep here." I tell him.

"All right," he whispers, planting a kiss on my temple. "Lana,"

"Hm?"

"You're good for me."

And I knew that. We were good for each other, we kept ourselves sane that way and for that, I am thankful. I'm sure he is, too.

"You're good for me too Harry."

"No I'm not." He says and I tilt my head up to look at him, confused. "But one day, I will be. I'll be everything you deserve...one day."

"You need to stop that," I prop myself up on one elbow to get a better look at him.

He doesn't seem surprised by my words, but more of interested in what I have to say next to explain myself.

So I continue. "Pretending I deserve more than what I already have just because..." My voice trails off before I start back up again. "I'm okay, Harry. I'm okay with you and you are what I deserve."