t w e n t y n i n e

t w e n t y n i n e.

I wake up to the feel of Harry's lips on the back of my neck. Slowly, he drags them lower then presses a kiss there; leaving a trail of gentle kisses on my bare back.

I make no effort to wake up, feeling euphoria right in this moment here.

He stops when he gets to the spot just above my back dimples, then raises back up to press one final kiss to my shoulder.

"I love you, Lana." He whispers in my ear then the familiar warmth of his body leaves. I crack open an eye to see him exit the room only to hear the shower turn on seconds later.

For a minute, I just lay there with that bitter realization that he's leaving today for tour, again. He will be gone for three to four weeks and honestly, I am scared.

I am scared to be on my own while Tyler is going to be freed soon, while someone is out there still taunting both me and Harry.

After gathering up the strength to stand, I reach over and slip on an oversized sweater and jeans. Bailey is still lying in her bed when I walk in; an ice pack on her head.

"Hey," I grab her attention. "Feeling okay?"

She had all of yesterday to rest and regroup but by the look of it, she is still shaken up. I don't blame her.

"Yeah, I just need a couple more minutes." She answers.

"You know, you don't have to go to class today."

"No, I do." She says, then she laughs. "Go, I'm fine. I'm sure you want time with Harry before he leaves. I'll be out soon."

I nod, closing the door behind me just as Harry walks out, dressed in a silky red button up and black skinny jeans. It surprises me at first, seeing him dressed in such a shirt but he looks attractive nonetheless.

"You look nice." I tell him.

He walks over and grabs me by the chin, kissing me hard and sudden; I barely have time to part my lips.

"What was that for?" My lips stretch into a smile.

"I missed kissing you."

"You kissed me last night...and this morning." I wrap my arms around his neck and tilt my head to the side to press a small kiss to his neck.

He tenses then chuckles, placing a hand on my hip to push me away slightly so he can look at me. "I don't know how I'm going to get through three weeks without seeing you, again."

"You'll be okay." I bring his forehead to mine, and suddenly the atmosphere is different. We're not smiling, not laughing. We're just close, clinging onto each other, breathing the same air as we collect ourselves. "I'll miss you."

"I know." He whispers. "I love you."

"I love you."

We part and after grabbing his bag and jacket, we're ready to go. Except Bailey is still in bed.

"Bailey," I knock on her door. "Are you coming? Me and Harry have to go now."

"Uh- no. I'll just stay, I changed my mind."

"All right," I say, though something in her voice doesn't sound right; I ignore it and follow Harry out the door.

Wayne is waiting for Harry when we get to the airport. I wave hi to him then Harry slips his hand in mine, before dragging me away to a corner, away from Wayne's view.