t e n

t e n.

We went to bed right after the kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms; my leg thrown over Harry's hip, my arm under his, his hand tracing small circles on my lower back and my head laying in the crook of his neck. I pushed away the thoughts of Tyler when a feeling of betrayal kicked in.

And it was the best sleep I've had in months.

I wake up the next morning, slowly, but not all at once. I hum in satisfaction of the night I just had then my eyes flutter open.

Harry is there, already awake; staring at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yawn.

"Watching you."

"Don't do that."

"Why not?" He grins.

"It's weird." I explain.

He rolls on top of me, supporting his weight on his forearms and I let out a small giggle. Tilting his head to the side, he begins to lean in, but I turn my head to the side at the last minute so his lips touch my cheek.

"Did I just get rejected?"

"You did."

"I don't like rejection, Miss Grey."

I pat his shoulder. "You have morning breath."

His small grin spreads into a wide smile; dimples prominenetly showing. "I love you this way."

"What way?"

He doesn't answer me, but tilts his head to the side to look at the alarm clock. "Time to get out of bed. You have class soon." He finally rolls off me and grabs his shirt off the chair, pulling it over his head. I watch him do so too.

"I need a shower."

Harry smirks. "I could use one too."

"Alone." I clarify.

"You're no fun." he pouts and I answer him with an eye roll. I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, stepping into the tub, letting the warm water cascade down my body.

A while goes by before I remember that I have classes and I quickly shut the shower off. Once I'm dressed, I go to the kitchen where Bailey just poured herself a cup of coffee and Harry is serving himself a bowl of cereal.

"You look like a zombie," I tell Bailey.

"Feeling like one too," she groans. "So..." I watch as one side of her lips pull upward and she peers from Harry to me then back to Harry. "What'd ya'll do last night?"

"Harry performed then we just came back here and... slept." I answer and look to Harry who is crunching on his frosted flakes then looks up to Bailey and smiles with his cheeks full.

"Mhm." Bailey struts off to her bedroom.

"What are you going to do while I go to school?" I turn my attention towards Harry.

"I have an interview to do with a woman from OK magazine."

"You know where to go?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You have work tonight?"

I shake my head. "Tomorrow. Meet you back here."

*******

Harry's POV:

I enter the La'Borè Restaurant that sits in the middle of SoHo and tell the waiter my name so I can be directed to my reserved table.

Just smile, keep it short and sweet. I tell myself. It's just an hour interview.