s e v e n

s e v e n.

Harry's POV:

"I want you to leave." she says. She doesn't even look me in the eyes when she says it. She's just sitting there staring out at the fucking snow.

Does she know how much she is breaking me at this point? Does she even care? Did she ever?

Maybe she doesn't mean it. Maybe she is still high and doesn't know what she is saying. "You mean that?" I ask.

"Yes," she answers with no emotion behind her voice whatsoever while I am standing here, ready to rip my heart out from my chest.

But instead of doing that, I reach out to one of the bookshelves on the wall and pull it down out of anger. It lands on the floor with a loud bang and books scatter all around the wooden floor.

Lana finally looks at me and her eyes are strained, red and tired.

"Say it now that you are looking at me."

She takes a deep breath and I want to beg her to not say it. "I. Want. You. To. Leave."

I can't lose you a second time, I feel like screaming at her but I restrain myself from doing so.

I turn and leave the room as much as it felt like opening my own flesh with a knife. Just when I'm about to leave, I yell from the doorway, "It was never fucking real to you, was it?!"

I slam the door forcefully and leave the apartment building.

I hate this city.

I get into my range rover and begin to drive to the Marriott where Redd is waiting for me; probably ready to argue about where have I been for the last three hours.

I open the hotel room and throw my jacket onto the chair. Redd jolts up from the leather couch and rushes over to me. But just when I think she is about to kiss me like she always does even when she is angry with me; her wrist jerks back and she slaps me. Hard.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she yells in her thick, British accent.

"Out." I snap, rubbing my cheekbone in pain. That slap must of hurt her hand just as well as it hurt my face.

"With what whore this time?" she presses and I take a seat on the couch, exhaustedly. "I'm a good girlfriend and all you do is shit on me!"

"I was with Lana," I say.

"Does her boyfriend know you're fucking his girlfriend?"

I get onto my feet, annoyed. "I'm not fucking anyone's girlfriend."

"Well I sure as hell don't believe you just went out on a picnic with her."

"Believe what you want. I don't give two shits."

"Fine," she reaches for her jacket and purse. "If you don't give two shits, then I don't either. It's over."

"Fine," I shrug and Redd's eyes water. I suddenly feel disgusted by the way I have talked to her because even though I don't show it much, I do like Redd.

Shit, shit, shit. Why am I such a fuck up?

"I'm sorry." I get onto my feet and pull her into my chest. She doesn't fight me off and I'm thankful. I'm so damn tired.

"You hurt me so much,"

"I know. I know. I do it to everybody I care about." I smooth down her hair and she whimpers. "But I can't do this anymore, baby."

"Why not? We can work it out; whatever it is. Tell me what I can do."

"It's not you. It's...me."