e p i l o g u e

e p i l o g u e.

My wedding day.

Most girls dream about this day because of the big white dress and the flowers and the venue, but I can only think about how today; my last name changes and me and Harry will promise to love each other til the death of us.

We managed to get the wedding done in the time span of two months. Not many people were invited. Just the close friends and family we love and it's private, away from any paparazzi who I'm sure will find one way or another to catch some pictures, but I say let them.

I'm just about ready to pull on the strings of my robe and start getting dressed when I see movement outside of the window.

I turn to see what could it be when my eyes lock with some emeralds.

I rush over to unlock the window.

"What are you doing?" A chuckle escapes my lips and I reach over to pull Harry all the way in. For a moment, I see seventeen year old him climbing through my bedroom window secretively.

"I had to see you." He stands and leans in to peck my lips. "You look so beautiful, baby,"

"You know," I say. "It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"I. Don't. Care."He closes the gap between us, sealing our lips together perfectly again.

Luckily, I don't either. I am so incredibly happy, not even weird wedding superstitions can kill my mood.

We pull apart and I look down at my large, round stomach that is co close to just popping. Harry places a hand on it and I watch as his entire face lights up, his lips pulling into a smile.

"Do you think I'm going to be a good dad?" He's asked me now several times, but I'm always patient with him. I know he's terrified he will end up like his own father, but I know that he could never.

"The greatest." The answer for him is always the same. "Now, you really have to go. I need to put my dress on."

"All right, see you at the alter." He grins, then climbs back out the window, turning back to me. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to say that, Miss Grey."

"That will be Mrs.Styles to you in a couple of minutes."

"Can't wait." We kiss goodbye and I watch as he jumps down onto the ground, giving me a mini heart attack. My mom comes in and helps me put my dress on along with Redd.

It's not a special dress. In fact, when I first put it on, I didn't get goosebumps or that cheek aching smile. All I cared about was that it was loose enough for my belly to breathe and it didn't look half as horrible as the others I tried on previously.

My dad meets me out in the hall and his lips part when he sees me.
"My pretty girl." He envelops me into a hug.

"Okay, we're going to meet you two out there." My mom gives me one quick kiss to my cheek and as soon as the music starts playing, my nerves rise.

She leaves alongside Redd and now it's just me and my dad. I grip onto his arm, feeling my chest rise and fall rapidly.

"Nervous?" He asks me.

"A little." I answer. "I love you, dad."

"I love you too." He reaches over and presses a kiss to my temple. "And I am so proud of the woman you have become...words cannot begin to describe how truly blessed I feel."

I smile from ear to ear hearing those words. As soon as the doors open, he takes a step first before I do. It almost makes me trip and quickly, I recover.

Taking a deep breath, I follow and my dad nudges me, chuckling quietly.

My eyes trail up from the ground to meet Harry's eyes and once I do, my nerves instantly vanish.

God, I love him.

I am so completely in love with this man, I wouldn't have changed our twisted, dysfunctional story for anything in the world.

His eyes are glistening with tears as he looks at me, his lips press together tightly before they turn into a soft smile.

It's the smile I have loved since I was sixteen years old.

Suddenly, there's a kick in my stomach and it's just confirmation;
our baby boy, Roman is just as excited for me to marry his father than I am.

(A/N) That's the end of Broken. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who have read and special thank you to all of those who have been here reading Harry and Lana's love story since day one and to all those who have voted and commented and enjoyed it. Thank you, again. It means a lot and now, I can't wait to start writing my Luke Hemmings fanfic!