{Chapter 2 - Draco}

Sara was in shock. She stared at him and he stared at her.

"Hello Princess ...",Draco smiled nervously. Sara just stared at him.

"Happy birthday! You cut your hair...",Draco smiled and reached his hand to touch but she grabbed his hand. She missed his touch... but she was so angry

"That's all you have to say?", Sara asked. Tears ran down her face.

"Hey princess. That's all you have to say!?",Sara asked. "I don't understand... do you not want me here..?", Draco asked.

"You said we would spend the summer together! You lied!!", Sara yelled and pushed him. "You promised me and you- you broke your promise!!! I've been waiting for a call, a text and you didn't even care to come by and see me!?" Her voice cracked in the middle of her sentence.

"Princess-"

"I've been alone!", She cried and pushed him he stumbled off the porch onto the yard and Sara walked down. "I've been waiting!! All of a sudden you show up now!?", Sara cried.

"Oh no your crying...",Draco frowned.

"No shit!", Sara tried to wipe her tears away.

"Why didn't you come to me?",Draco asked.

"I've been here! All alone! Since day one!! I don't even have my permit yet!!", Sara said.

"You said your dad would pick you up.. your telling me you've just been here by yourself...?",Draco said.

"He said he would but I didn't count on him too... he never even came home!!",Sara cried.

"You know what the worst part is??", Sara asked. "I called you every day for 91 days and I texted you and never got a fucking text or call back! Not one!!", She said as she punched him in the chest continuously.

"So fuck you!! I just... I wanted to be with you this summer and you didn't even call...",Sara sighed and continued to punch him.

"Sara-"

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck—", Draco grabbed her arms, restraining her and he pulled her into a kiss. She was shocked at first.

"Fuck you...",She mumbled softly and kissed him back. His hand went down to her waist and pulled her closer to him.

He let go of her arms and he put his other hand up to her cheek, deepening the kiss. He pulled away from her.

"...I can explain everything, I swear.", Draco sighed.

"Now can we please go inside?", Draco asked. Sara looked at him and turned around to the house.

"Cmon..",Sara sighed.

"You have a nice house.", Draco smiled.

They walked into the house and Draco looked around, it was huge. Sara closed the doors to the living room.

"Not in there...",Sara said.

"Why not?",Draco asked.

"...my mum's in there.",Sara said and walked to the kitchen. Draco looked at the doors and looked at Sara, they walked into the kitchen.

"Here.",Sara said and handed Draco the cupcakes that was suppose to be for her dad.

"Thanks Princess ..", Draco smiled.

"Here, I got you something.", Draco smiled and handed her a small pink box with a bow.

She opened it and saw purple gummy bear earrings.

Sara had a small smile on her face.

"Look I really wanted to call you but every time I tried my dad kept taking and putting a spell my phone so I couldn't... and when I got my permit I tried to drive to you but I can't drive without an adult and my dad was being a little bitch about it...",Draco said.

"Well how'd you get here tonight?", Sara asked.

"Eh I just broke the law and rode without a parent.",Draco said and smiled.

"Now why don't you tell me what happened to you..? Over the summer...",Draco asked and he put his hand on Sara's.

"Besides cutting your hair.",Draco smiled.

"...nothing.",Sara said. She didn't want to tell Draco much because she knew he would worry about her.

"Really nothing?",Draco chuckled. Sara shook her head.

"Well I feel bad for practically missing your birthday... what do you want to do..?",Draco asked.

"I mean I already have one thing on my mind that we could do..",Draco smirked.

Sara looked out the window at the car in the driveway, not Draco's , his was parked on the side of the road but her Dad's car. She pointed to the car and Draco looked out at it.

"... he didn't show?", Draco asked.

"...I really thought he was going to show but... I can never depend on him.", Sara said and played with the lighter again.

"When was the last time he drove that thing?", Draco asked.

"4 years ago.",Sara said. She ran her hands over the flame.

"Hey! Careful..", Draco said and took the lighter.

"You might burn yourself.", Draco said. Sara looked back out at the car.

"...wanna go throw eggs at it?",Draco suggested. Sara looked at him and smiled. She nodded.

***

Draco and Sara sat outside throwing eggs at the car, they were sharing a bottle of whiskey.

"So how much did you miss me..? 1-10?",Draco asked.

"10, definitely.",Sara smiled.

"...I feel like I let you down... I'm sorry.",Draco sighed.

"It's alright.",Sara shrugged.

"But it's not okay. I can tell by the look in your eyes.",Draco said.

"Well what do you expect Draco...? I waited, for 3 months... and you never came.",Sara said.

"We don't even have time to do anything for this summer... because it's basically over.",Sara sighed. Draco sighed and threw the last egg at Snape's car.

"Happy birthday Sara Snape. I love you...",Draco said.

"...I love you too.",Sara said. Draco pulled her into a kiss.

She missed him so much, she couldn't even put it in words. Draco missed her so much as well... he didn't expect his dad to keep him from seeing her. He felt so bad and he could tell she was acting a bit different, he want to know what's wrong but he's just happy to here with her.
He felt like he couldn't do anything without her when she was gone, he couldn't sleep or eat for a few days once Sara left, then he just remember that she would've wanted him to stay strong. Draco wanted Sara to stay strong too but... Sara needed him for that... she always did. She was different now. Now there was a piece of her missing.

A/N:

Heyyy biatchesss hope you liked chapter 2.

I don't really have anything to say in this A/N. Anyways.... except that Sara is MAD AS HELL. Goddamn.

Oh and thanks for 180 reads.

Kk. Love you, bye! Xx.