{46 - Mistress}

•SUBMISSIVE DRACOO 😩😩

Bondage kink (tying up/ blindfold) ⛓😺

Sara and Draco stumbled up to Sara's dorm, Draco backed up into the wall as Sara kissed him, her on her tippy toes as her arms were
wrapped around his neck.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, as Draco opened the door and they walked back into the room.
Sara took off her shirt and sat Draco down on the bed. Sara striped down, Draco staring at her with deep intensity as she was left in her powdered pink lingerie.

"..T' as l'air incroyable.," Draco said under his breath, staring at her in awe.

"I bought it just for you love..," Sara smiled as she crawled on top of Draco.

He slowly laid back onto the bed as she crawled on top of him. "You like?," Sara questioned.

"I love..," Draco muttered.

Sara smiled and kissed Draco's lips. She grabbed Draco's jaw and grabbed a small potion bottle off of her nightstand.

"Open.," Sara said and Draco did just that.

Sara put a drop of the potion on his tongue and closed his mouth.

"What is it..?," Draco questioned.

"Liquid aphrodisiac.. basically it'll make your pleasure ten times better.," Sara smirked and leaned over to his ear. "Now strip."

Sara moved off of Draco and he stood up and started taking off his clothes as Sara watched him. Draco was left in his boxers.

Sara smiled and pulled Draco back onto the bed, her climbing on top of him, straddling him as she pressed her lips on his. She started grinding on him making him moan into the kiss. Sara smiled as she started kissing down his neck.
Draco felt the aphrodisiac hit, even though she had barely even started yet, everything felt so good to him already. Draco bit his lip, keeping himself quiet as Sara kissed down his chest.

Sara teased him, kissing every part of his body that her lips grazed. She got to the hem of Draco's boxers and pulled them down. She licked the palm of her hand and stroked him making Draco moan, Sara climbed up to him, continuing to palm him as she went up and held his jaw shut.

"Shh... not a sound. Do you understand?," Sara questioned as she let go of his jaw.

"Yes..," Draco nodded.

"Good.," Sara kissed his lips as she kept palming him, his breathing changing and he quickly bit his lip.

Sara lowered herself, she licked the tip, swirling her tongue around it to tease Draco. She started taking him in and Draco threw his head back into the pillow as he put his hand over his mouth. Sara started bobbing her head up and down, continuing to tease him with her tongue. The aphrodisiac is really doing something to Draco, as much as he wants to hold in his moans he can't. Sara felt him pulsing and she deep throated him making him moan loudly and Sara quickly pulled her mouth off of him.

'Shit' Draco thought to himself.

Sara crawled back up to Draco and looked at him.

"I- I didn't mean to- it just-"

"Such a bad boy..," Sara sighed as her thumb ran across his jaw line. Her thumb running across his bottom lip.

"...are you gonna punish me?," Draco questioned as his breath hitched.

"Is that what you want?," Sara questioned. Draco looked at her because... he did want it. Sara kissed his lips, biting his bottom lip and pulled away. "Tell me what you want Draco..," Sara whispered to him.