{9 - Triwizard}

Warning....

•FRENCH DRACO. GAWD DAYUMM 😫

It's been a week since Sara got out the hospital. Draco and Sara were sitting in the dining hall,
Sara didn't even want to go, Draco made her. He knew it had something to do with the Triwizard. They were sitting whenever the girls from Beauxbatons came in Draco looked at them and they walked past him, he stared at them as they walked down the aisle. Sara looked at him.

"Draco!", She said and slapped his cheek.

Draco looked at her.

"What?!",Draco said.

"Stop staring at their asses.",Sara rolled her eyes and growled.

"Aww are you jealous?",Draco asked.

"Your checking out other girls!", Sara said.

"Yea but your the only one that catches my eye.", Draco smiled.

"... that was real smooth. Cheesy. But smooth.", Sara said sarcastically and looked away.

"Why would you be staring at their asses? Those bitches are flat.", Liz chuckled.

"Why are you looking at their asses?", Pansy asked.

"What asses?", Liz asked.

Draco tried to put his hands on Sara's waist.

"No, don't touch me.", Sara smacked his hands away.

"Cmon don't be jealous, I love you and only you. Those girls aren't even that hot...",Draco smiled and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. He put his hand on her cheek and pulled her face towards him.

He kissed her, a deep kiss.

"Whatever.", Sara chuckled and looked forward. Draco wrapped his arms around her from behind and held her tightly. She leaned back on his chest.

"Would you ever sign up for this?", Draco asked.

"Hell no! Only idiots would sign up for such a dangerous tournament.", Sara scoffed.

"You hear that Blaise. You'd be an idiot.",Draco said. Sara chuckled.

Next up, Durmstrang Institute. All the boys walked in banging their staffs on the ground, doing tricks and stuff. Wasn't really impressive. Victor Krum walked in. His face was straight and it got super silent.
He looked at Sara, making direct eye contact and a small smile approached his face. Draco growled, Krum kept walking and Draco picked up Sara and sat her in his lap.

"Fucking Victor Krum...",Draco rolled his eyes.

"Calm down Love, he's not even that hot...", Sara said mockingly. Draco scoffed and kissed her cheek.

***
Dumbledore had just got done talking about the Triwizard and He introduced them to Prof. Moody. Draco was talking to Blaise and Goyle...
Sara was playing with her food while she sat on Draco's lap, he wouldn't let her go. Her fork pushing her food around the plate.

"...What's wrong princess?",Draco asked after taking a sip of his pumpkin juice.

"Nothing just, stomach ache.", Sara shrugged and put her fork down. Draco put his hand on her stomach and rubbed her stomach.

"Do you want to go back to the dorm?", Draco asked.

"Nono, you can finish eating.", Sara said.

"I'm done! It's fine we can go now if you want...",Draco said.

"You say that now until it's twelve a.m and you want me to come out of the dorm and get cookies with you.", Sara said.

Draco grabbed some cookies and put them in his bag.