{37 - Challenge}

"And that's what happened..," Draco sighed.

"Okay so you still kissed her though, but it was just a small one?," Sara questioned.

"Yes.," Draco nodded.

"...you really think I would let that bitch dunk my head in a toilet?," Sara questioned.

"I wasn't taking the risk!," Draco sighed.

"...how small was the kiss?," Sara questioned.

"I wouldn't even call it a kiss really.," Draco said.

Sara looked at Draco and he looked at her. He pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear to see her better.

"...Sara I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'm sorry that I kissed her and it shouldn't have happened at all. I just.. I wanted her to stop messing you because I know how it makes you feel and I just wanted you to have a good time at the Yuleball but... I guess I kinda ruined that didn't I?," Draco sighed with a small sad chuckle. "And now your cross with me and you probably hate me but-"

Sara grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, Draco was shocked at first but immediately kissed her back. Passionately. Sara pulled away and looked at him.

"...wow.," Draco said under his breath.

"Draco, I don't hate you.," Sara chuckled. "I love you."

"And yes I am cross with you right now but that doesn't mean I will be later.," Sara sighed.

"Well, how can I make it up to you?," Draco questioned.

"Draco you really don't need to.," Sara shrugged. "It's not your fault that Tracey is a man-stealing, lowlife bitch."

"There has to be some way I can make it up to you.," Draco sighed until he got an idea. "...come back to my dorm with me?," Draco questioned with a smile on his face.

"Why-," Sara questioned before Draco interrupted her. "Just Cmon.. I'm gonna make it up to you.," he put his hand out.

Sara grabbed his hand and he pulled her downstairs.

***

"Draco where are we going..?," Sara asked.

"Shh... we have to be very quiet..," Draco whispered as he pulled her closer to him, them hiding behind the wall as Draco looked around the corner.

"Why?," Sara questioned. Draco looked at Sara.

"...you trust me, right?," Draco questioned.

Sara looked at him and nodded. Draco pulled her around the corner and into a room. Sara looked around and the room was filled with sweets and food.

"Is this—"

"The kitchen. Yes.," Draco smiled and opened the fridge.

"And something special for you..," Draco took out a plate and grabbed a small cup of hot Carmel.

Sara sat down on the counter and Draco placed it in front of her. It was a chocolate dome on a plate.

"all you see now is a chocolate dome but whenever I pour this over top of it..," Draco poured the hot Carmel over the dome as the chocolate melted "it's a dessert."