{56 - Splash}

Draco walked over to Sara and sat down next to her as George and Fred jumped into the water.

"Is the donut helping?," Draco asked.

Sara shrugged her shoulders as she stared at it.

"..babe do you just wanna go back to the dorm?," Draco asked.

"No.," Sara shook her head.

"Are you sure?," Draco asked.

Sara nodded.

"You wanna go in the water? We can all do whatever friends do when swimming..," Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"What do friends do when swimming?," Sara asked.

"I don't know. Try to drown each other?," Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"You wanna.. try to go drown Fred and George?," Sara asked.

"I mean.. only if you want to.," Draco sighed.

"...okay.," Sara finished her donut and took off her shorts.

Draco took off his shirt and Sara walked on the side of the lake, creeping over to the side that Fred and George were on as Draco followed. She started running towards them and Fred saw.

"Hey little one, what are you-"

Sara interrupted by jumping on him, pushing him under the water making him scream.

"NO SURVIVORS!," Sara yelled as Draco and George laughed.

Fred picked up Sara and threw her in the water to the side and came back up for air. "Jesus Sara!," Fred laughed.

Sara jumped on George's back.

"Help!!," Sara yelled and Draco quickly jumped in, tackling George making him fall under the water.

"SO TINY YET SO EVIL!," George yelled as Sara pushed him back under.

"Alright mon cœur, if we actually kill somebody they might send us to Azkaban..," Draco picked up Sara and pulled her off of George.

Sara wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and her legs around his waist. Draco wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"That's what you guys get for making fun of my height.," Sara scoffed.

"Lesson learned.," The twins said simultaneously.

***

Sara sat in the sand, eating another donut trying to make herself feel better. Draco was floating in the water and Fred came out the water, walking towards Sara.

"Hey..!," Fred sat next to Sara.

"Hi.," Sara mumbled.

"What's that?," Fred asked.

"It's a donut but you can make it taste however you want.. for me it taste like bacon and cinnamon rolls.," Sara said."you wanna try it?," Sara asked.