{16 - Cold}

It was finally November.... time for the Triwizard Tournament to start. The champions were already picked... Harry being one of them.
Sara always got sick during this time of the month, the cold weather rolling in making her feel like absolutely shit.

***
Sara and Draco were walking outside to the first challenge of the Triwizard as it was super windy. Sara wearing her robe and scarf with her ear muffs and Draco wearing his jacket and him wearing a Slytherin green beanie and his scarf. Sara was under Draco's arm as they walked through the grass with everybody else.

"Are you okay darling?,"Draco asked as he looked at Sara. Sara's arms were crossed as she held herself trying to keep herself warm.

"I could be better...,"She said softly.

"Are you cold?,"Draco asked.

"Just a little... I'll be fine.," Sara muttered. Draco sighed and looked at her face.

"Your nose is pink. ," Draco chuckled.

"Cmon. ," Draco lifted her up, putting her on his back and carried her.

Sara wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and laid her head onto Draco's shoulder holding onto him tightly as he held onto her

"You know what would make this 10x better?,"Draco asked.

"Hmm?," Sara wondered.

"If we stayed at the dorm so I could cuddle you and make you feel all better.. ," Draco sighed.

"Your the one that wanted to go to the tournament.", She said.

"Yea but I didn't know that you felt like shit until you told me you felt like shit whenever we left your dorm..!", Draco whined.

"I'm fine...", Sara chuckled.

"No, your not, Sara. Your sick. "

"It's just a cold... it comes with the cold weather. ," Sara dug her head into his shoulder.

"Okay, let's go back to the dorm. ," Draco turned around.

"No! Stop Draco!," Sara jumped off of his back.

"I don't want you out here if your not feeling well..! ," Draco practically yelled.

"I... I'm fine, alright? If you want to go that's fine, but you dragged me all the way out here to watch this tournament so I'm not leaving until it's over. ," Sara shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk.

Draco sighed and walked over to Sara, he grabbed her hand as she was practically freezing.

"Jesus, your freezing. ,"Draco took off his jacket and was about to put it on her.

"No, your going to get cold.. ," Sara said.

"I'll be fine. ," Draco put his jacket on her and took his beanie off and put it on her head to cover her head, leaving him in his black turtleneck and dress pants.

Draco stop her and turned her around. He cupped her face and and lifted up her face.

"We go to the dorm straight after. ," Draco said. Sara nodded. He leaned in and left a gentle soft kiss on her lips.

"Let's go find some seats. ,"Draco sighed and pulled her.

***
Draco and Sara sat down at some seats as Luis, Liz and Pansy came over to them. Draco's arm was around her, resting on her shoulder.