{30 - all yours}

•bondage kink ⛓😺(tying up/blindfold)

Draco and Sara stumbled over to his dorm, small kisses the whole way until they got to his door. He pushed her up against the door and kissed her hungrily but slowly. Draco put his arm around waist and opened the door behind her, holding her so she didn't fall. He backed her up into the dorm and closed the door behind him.

Draco picked up Sara, her legs wrapping around his waist as he carries her with his hands on her ass, he pushes her up against the wall. he squeezed her ass making her moan into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She fiddled with the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head and he pulled her shirt off.

"Fucking hell..," Draco sighed and looked at her, seeing that red lace he was practically drooling earlier turned him on even more.

Sara looked at him and smiled as she looked down at her own body and back up at him.

"Enough staring.," She grabbed his chin and pulled his head up, pulling him so close that their noses were touching. He's eyes shifting between her eyes and lips.

"I'm all yours baby.," Sara whispered to him as a smirk approached her face. Her words making Draco moan slightly. She pulled him into a kiss, her hands ran down his chest.

Draco's hands explored her body as the kiss got more intense and hungrier. She started fiddling with his belt, he took off his belt and carried her over to the bed. He put her down on the bed and crawled on top of her.

He casted muffliato. His lips trialed down to her neck, and kissed her neck leaving hickeys all over. He teased her, kissing and sucking every where his lips grazed. Draco pulled her jeans off, them landing on the floor. He went lower and started kissing her inner thighs making her moan. Sucking on them and nibbling gently.

He pulled off her underwear and she could feel his tongue running up and down her entrance. He put his mouth over her clit, swirling his tongue and sucking on it.
Sara moaned and arched her back, he pushed her hips down and gripped her thighs to keep her still. She ran her fingers through his hair and pushed his head further into her as she put her leg over his shoulder. He started picking up the pace of his tongue, going faster turning Sara into a moaning mess. She could feel herself about to finish, her coming to a release. Before she knew it she came all over his tongue, him taking it all.

He pulled his mouth off of her and crawled up to her, she wiped off his bottom lip off and he kissed her. Draco started pulling down his pants, then landing on the floor.

"May I?," Draco questioned, him straddling her and holding up his belt while looking at his wrist.

Sara nodded and put her wrist together and up, Draco smiled and wrapped his belt around her wrists, he pushed her arms above her head and ran his hand down her arm to her chest and down to her waist.

"Keep them there. Understood?," Draco said.

"Yes.," Sara nodded, giggling lightly.

Draco had a small smile on his face and kissed her lips. Draco pulled off his boxers and flipped Sara over on her stomach. He grabbed his tie out of his drawer. He leaned over to her ear, pushing her hair out of his way. "Ready?," Draco questioned and kissed under her ear.

"...yes.," Sara nodded. Draco put his tie over her eyes, tying it loosely but still tight enough.

Draco left a kiss on her cheek and pushed into her, her letting out a moan as Draco groaned slightly. He gripped onto her shoulder with one hand and with the other on her waist as he continued to push into her with such intensity.
Draco grabbed her hair, gripping it in his hand as he thrusted into her with such intensity as she became a moaning mess, screaming his name. Their moans and panting echoing off the walls as his thrust started getting sloppier and Sara felt him twitch, knowing he was getting closer and so was she. He did one hard thrust, Sara and Draco instantly came.

"Fuck...," Draco sighed and pulled out of Sara.

He took his tie from over her eyes and flipped her over so she was laying on her back. He took his belt off of her wrist, they left a red mark on her wrist.

"Shit- I'm sorry darling..," Draco frowned and grabbed her hands.

"It's fine.," Sara shrugged her shoulders.

"It doesn't hurt does it?," Draco questioned.

"Nono, it's not that bad it just... it only hurts a little bit.," Sara said.

"I'm sorry.," Draco pouted and kissed her wrist.

Draco laid next to her and turned on his side, as did she. He held her hands to his chest and kissed them repeatedly.

"I love you..," Draco pushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"I love you too.," Sara smiled.

"I'll do it looser next time.," Draco kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine.," Sara said and shoved her face into Draco's chest. He wrapped his arms around her  and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you going to sleep now?," Draco whispered.

Sara nodded.

"Did I tire you out?," Draco chuckled. Sara smacked his chest playfully and giggled.

"Good night darling," he ran his fingers through her hair and looked at her. "...good night.,"she muttered tiredly.

Draco pulled the covers up over her. she was almost asleep, a rose tint on her cheeks. He ran his fingers over her cheek and down to her neck, the small hickeys he left on her skin.

"Art. Don't you think?," Sara giggled.

"A master piece indeed.," Draco smirked.

"Sweet dreams, Mon coeur.," Draco muttered and held her close.

"Sweet dreams..," Sara mumbled.

A/N:

I'm def going to hell for this chapter but it's alright 😃✋

Kk, love you. Bye! Xx.