{49 - Final Task}

Sara woke up and Draco was still asleep. Sara crawled on top of him and smiled. She straddled him.

"Draco..," Sara whispered. "My love."

"Wake up.," Sara said.

Draco turned his head away from her and grabbed a pillow, putting it over his face.

"Really?," Sara pulled the pillow off of his face.

Sara looked at him and kissed his lips.
"Wake up.."

Sara kissed his cheek and started kissing his jaw and neck, he moved slightly and Sara smirked.She started to kissed the sensitive spot behind his ear making him groan and wake up.

"Sara stop..," Draco whimpered, his voice raspy as she continued to kiss him there. "Sara s- stop.. don't- don't stop.."

"God, I hate how much I love when you do this..," Draco sighed.

Sara giggled and pulled away. "Good morning."

"Morning.," Draco smiled and yawned as cupped her face, pecking her lips.

Draco ran his fingers through her hair and his other hand playing with the silk fabric on her pajamas.

"Your so pretty..," Draco kissed her nose.

"You say that every morning..," Sara sighed and stood up, she walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. "But I look like shit."

Draco stood up and walked up to her
"Bullshit. Your beautiful.," Draco said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you happy that the last task is today?," Draco asked.

"I'm happy that nobody died.," Sara smiled.
"Upset for some of the champions... especially Fleur. She couldn't save her sister in the last round, at least somebody did though.," Sara sighed.

"Well let's hope nobody gets hurt okay?," Draco said. "Especially you.. We're gonna sit at the back okay? I know that Tracey's back and I just don't want her to try anything again okay?"

"Okay..," Sara sighed.

"I'm gonna take a shower.," Draco kissed her forehead.

"Can I join.," Sara turned around to Draco and smirked.

"You wanna join?," Draco asked with a smile.

"Yes, yes I do.," Sara said and bit her lip.

Draco pulled her into a kiss and pulled her into the bathroom with him.

***

After the shower Draco and Sara got dressed and went down to the dining hall.

Their outfits: