{22 - Bully}

Draco woke up, not feeling Sara next to him. He ran his hand over the sheets trying to find her body but he couldn't. He looked around the room and saw Sara sitting in front of the window. She was in a ball, her arms holding her legs as she laid her head on her knees as she looked out the open window and the wind blew in a bit.

"Darling..," Draco whispered. "Come back to bed..."

Sara looked at him and looked back out the window. Draco stood up, he walked over to her and sat across from her.

"What's wrong..?," Draco asked as he tried to touch her hand but she pulled it away slightly.

"...I know that you loved Prejudice but you have to talk to me... I don't even know why your so upset about this whenever I offered to get you a new cat..!," Draco sighed.

Sara looked at Draco with a look on her face...

"...and every time you said no, so yes I understand that you want your cat and not some dinghy cat from a kennel.," Draco muttered.

Sara sighed and stood up. "I'm getting ready for class.."

"She finally speaks..," Draco smiled and stood up.

"...just so you know, I don't want you to buy me a cat because I don't like you buying me unnecessary shit.," Sara said as she started walking away.

"Well your clearly upset about it so would it really be unnecessary?," Draco asked.

"It is unnecessary because I don't want a new cat! How many times do I have to tell you that...?," Sara sighed and walked into the bathroom.

"...are you mad at me?," Draco asked and walked over to the bathroom as he stood in the door frame.

"No, Draco. I'm not mad at you I'm just... upset about Prejudice and really... I don't know how to feel about it.," Sara muttered as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Do you want to talk about it?," Draco asked and grabbed his toothbrush, Sara put some toothpaste on it. "Thank you babe."

"I don't really know what there is to talk about... I mean.. she's dead!," Sara shrugged and started brushing her teeth. Draco stood behind her and looked in the mirror.

"...is there anything I can do to make you feel better..?," Draco asked and started brushing his teeth.

"...Nope. Just trying to get over the fact that my cat's dead.," Sara muttered.

***

Sara and Draco sat down in the dining hall, Draco grabbed some food and started eating when he looked at Sara as she stared at the empty plate and drank her pumpkin juice. Draco put his fork down and grabbed her plate.

"You need to eat.," Draco said and started putting food on her plate.

"I'm not hungry.," Sara muttered.

"To bad. You didn't even eat the chocolate frog I got you yesterday... it's still.. sitting on your fucking nightstand.," Draco rolled his eyes and placed the plate in front of her.

"..thanks.," Sara said and grabbed her fork and was about to start eating when—

"Sara Snape!," Tracey Davis walked over to Sara.