{55 - Donuts}

Sara woke up, her head pounding and her stomach swirling. She turned to Draco, the sun beaming in from the window hurting her eyes and she quickly buried her face into Draco's chest. Draco yawned and started to move around, wrapping his arms around and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Good morning darling..," Draco smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Morning..," Sara muttered.

"...how bad is your hangover?," Draco asked.

"...bad.," Sara groaned and rolled out of bed.

Sara walked over to the mirror and took out her bun, shaking her head and running her fingers hers through it."I look like shit."

"Say your beautiful!," Draco said as his head was buried in a pillow.

"I'm beautiful.," Sara rolled her eyes and walked over to the bathroom.

"Hey, we have to get ready if we're gonna go swimming with Fred and George.,"Sara sighed.

"Alright.," Draco yawned and sat up.

"I'm about to take a shower.," Sara said as she leaned up against the doorframe.

Draco looked at her."okay."

"Maybe.. you could come join me? Just for a little bit?," Sara smiled.

Draco smiled and stood up. "Yes please..," Draco said as he walked over to her and she pulled him into the bathroom.

"Help, please.," Sara lifted up her arms, Draco pulling the hoodie over her head.

He looked at her and kissed her nose. She smiled, her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she quickly turned around and moved her hair to her shoulder, Draco unsnapping her bra.

"..we don't have to go if you don't want to. I don't want it to see like I'm making you or something.," Sara sighed as Draco slipped off her bra.

"I know you want to go and I do want to go.. I just.. I don't know Fred kind of seems sketchy.," Draco said as he pulled down his pants.

Sara pulled down her underwear and turned on the shower."what do you mean?"

"I just.. I want you to be happy of course, I know you haven't really been spending as much time with Liz as before since she has Pansy now so I want you to have friends it's just... he seems like he's trying to take you from me.," Draco put his hand on each side of her shoulders and pecked her neck.

"Nobody will take me from you..," Sara said.

Draco pulled down his boxers and she stepped in the shower, Draco following. The hot water hitting both of their bodies as it dripped down.

"Do you promise?," Draco asked as he wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I promise.," Sara smiled.

Draco grabbed the shampoo bottle. "Wash my hair for me?"

"What? You can't do it?," Sara chuckled.

"You do it better than me!," Draco said.

"Okay okay..,"Sara chuckled and they switched spots.

Sara stood behind Draco and poured some of the shampoo on her hands, she put the shampoo bottle down and got on her tip-toes putting the shampoo in his hair. He leaned his head back so Sara could reach better, chuckling slightly at how short she is. She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging it making him groan slightly. Sara smiled and finished putting the shampoo in, and letting him rinse it out. Sara looked down and laughed.