{ 8 - Clingy}

(I didn't go over this. I just wrote and went with it.)

Draco and Sara were sitting in her dorm on her bed, Sara's legs were wrapped around Draco's waist as his hands were on her waist and her hands were on his chest. Making out.

"Sara...", Draco groaned as Sara kissed his jaw.

"We're supposed to be studying..", He sighed out as she kissed his neck. "We can do that later.", She said and continued to kiss him.

"Later for you means never.",Draco chuckled.

"Would you rather study?",Sara asked.

"No... I'd rather do this.",Draco said and sara kissed his lips again as he sighed. "But we have to study.",Draco said.

"Fine..", Sara sighed. "But I don't need to study.", Sara said and got off of Draco.

"Oh yea?",Draco scoffed.

"Yep.", Sara said and smiled. Draco grabbed a spell book.

"Pop quiz then.", Draco said. Shoot.

"Disappearing?"

"evanescet."

"Cloaking?"

"aperuit uestiende."

"Sewing?"

"sutura"

"I'm telling you Draco, I don't need to study spells.", She said and smiled.

"Well I do since I didn't know any of these answers.", Draco chuckled.

"Your suppose to be smarter than me.",Sara said.

"I've been kinda busy trying to watch you in the hospital Soo... no time to study.", Draco said.

"Are you blaming me?", Sara asked.

"Nope, but I have an excuse.", Draco smiled.

"Okay how about you study and I go shower?", Sara smiled.

"Your just going to make me study by myself?", Draco pouted. Sara chuckled and kissed him.

"Can I please go shower Draco?", She asked running her hand down his chest as their faces were inches away. She looked at his lips and then back at his grey/blue glistening eyes.

He looked at her, and bit his lip. Like he couldn't say no.

"...yea.",He nodded. Sara smirked and kissed him. "Thanks love.", She got out of bed.

"I love you.", Draco said.

"I love you too..", Sara smiled and walked into the bathroom. Draco heard the water start and just kept studying.

***

Draco had been studying for about 40 minutes... He heard the shower go off 5 minutes ago and waited for Sara to come out. He sat back on the bed, he's back up against the headboard. He was playing with his wand making things float. He heard the door open and looked over.
Sara in a white bra and some black high waisted spandex shorts as she walked out the bathroom.

"fucking hot...",He whispered under his breath for only him to hear. Draco couldn't stop staring.

Draco put his wand down and closed the book that he was studying from.

"I forgot my shirt..",Sara said went into her drawers to find a shirt.

"Hey.",Draco said. Sara looked back at him.

"Yes?",Sara asked. Draco moved to the edge of the bed.

"Ass over here. Now.", Draco said reaching his arms out for her. Sara put her hands in his as she walked over to him.

Draco pulled her down on his lap, his hands ran up her back pulling her closer to him. He looked up and down at her and back up at her face. He put his hand on her cheek and pulled Sara into a deep kiss. He started to kiss her jaw down to her neck.

"I thought you had to study...",Sara teased him.

"taking a break. Besides it's boring without you.",Draco said and continued to kiss her neck. She giggled.

His hands went down to her thighs as he rubbed her inner thighs gently making her moan softly. He kissed her neck leaving bruises that would still be there tomorrow. He grabbed her waist. He started to kiss down her chest leaving love bites. His hands started to go up to her stomach and that's when she pulled away.

"What's wrong..?",Draco asked.

"Nothing just... tired",Sara said and got off of him. She crawled into the bed and got under the covers.

"Tired?", Draco asked and crawled over to her.

"Yep.", Sara nodded.

Draco brushed his thumb up against her bottom lip.

"Isn't it a bit early?", Draco asked. Sara shrugged.

"It's 9:40 p.m I think that's a reasonable time to be in bed.", Sara chuckled.

"Well you usually fall asleep around 11 but when you go to sleep this early usually somethings wrong.", Draco pushed a strand of hair out of her face, behind her ear.

"I'm fine. I promise.", Sara said.

"Okay.", Draco said and kissed her. He sat up and grabbed the book he was studying.

Sara sat up and grabbed the book out of his hands and threw it on the ground.

"I- what was that for!?", Draco asked.

"It's been 3 days. Cuddling is more important then fucking studying.", Sara grumbled.

"Okay okay! Jesus, clingy much.", Draco chuckled and wrapped his arms around Sara.

"I'm not clingy.", Sara muttered..

"Your very clingy... but I find it adorable.", Draco said and played with her fingers.

"Your clingy...", Sara said with a tired voice.

"Mhm yea, super clingy. But you love it.", Draco said quietly and kissed her head.

"Mm.. I love you.",Sara muttered.

"I love you too.", Draco said and ran his fingers through her hair.

A/N:

Just so y'all know, those weren't real spells 🙂
I just made them up. They are words but- it's just Latin.

This chapter is super short and Idek how because I swear I've been writing this for like 2 days and I'm only up to 800 something words 🙄

I don't have anything else to say.

Kk. Love you, bye! Xx.