{15 - 7 minutes}

•this might be the spiciest chapter I've ever fucking wrote (so far.) and I probably shouldn't be proud of it but I am 😏

Sara looked at Harry and she at Draco as he death stared Harry.

"No. Re-spin.", Draco said clenching his jaw.

"You can't re-spin.", Liz rolled her eyes.

"She can't kiss him!",Draco grumbled.

"I didn't say you could kiss Tracey...",Sara muttered.

Draco looked at her as she still had that upset look on her face while her eyes looked watery making him feel even worse for it...

"Babe..", Draco sighed.

"So why should I listen to you when you say no?",Sara asked.

"I- I'm sorry! Just don't kiss Harry please...", Draco sighed. Sara rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Cmon don't be so jealous, Snape. You need to learn to share..", Tracey chuckled.

"Share? You want me to share my fucking boyfriend!?", Sara growled and walked over to Tracey and grabbed her by her shirt and punched her in the nose.

"Ow! You whore!!", Tracey yelled and out her hand on her cheek, trying to soothe it.

"Look who's fucking talking bitch!!! You've probably fucked so many guys that it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway by now!!", Sara growled.

"Just wait you bitch!! You'll get what's coming to you!", Tracey yelled.

"Yea right, next time it won't be just your nose that's broken!", Sara muttered and was about to attack Tracey before Draco grabbed her and held her back.

Tracey stood up and walked away and glared at Sara angrily.

"Hey...", Draco sighed and looked at Sara but she didn't even make eye contact.

"I'm sorry...", Draco apologized.

"Can we please just sit down and play the next game..? We'll go back to your dorm after.", Draco smiled.

Sara sighed and sat back down with Draco.

"What's the next game?", Sara asked.

"Not everybody got to spin-", Liz said.

"Listen Liz, I love you, and I know you love these games but I would really like to leave so can we just move on to the next game...?", Sara asked.

"Bitch- whatever, next game!", Liz said and handed Pansy the cup.

Pansy shuffled the papers and pulled one out.

"7 minutes in heaven...!", Pansy smirked. Everybody went 'ooo'.

"So who's the couple going first?", Sara asked.

"We are.", Draco said and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a supply closet, closing the door behind him.

"Time... starts now!",Liz yelled.

Draco turned the light on and looked down at Sara as the supply closet was super small that their bodies were practically touching and both of their backs were almost against a wall. He casted silenco.

"Why are you mad at me?", Draco asked.

"You kissed Tracey...", Sara muttered.

"It was just a game darling!", Draco said.

"I said no and you did it anyways! You said no so I didn't kiss Harry!", Sara retorted.

"Okay so I fucked up but I would never purposely hurt you and I didn't expect you to actually listen to me!", Draco stammered.