{25 - Come on}

Draco ran into Sara's dorm and closed the door behind him.

"I figured it out!," Draco said and Prejudice looked at him.

He sat on the bed and Prejudice jumped on the bed with him.

He put the parchment on the bed along with Sara's notebook and looked at the page. He took out his wand and pointed it to the piece of parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..," he read of the page and all of a sudden ink started spreading through the parchment.

"...Marauders map?," Draco looked at the map and opened it.

He saw everybody name and footprints in it. There locations.

"Sara you sneaky little smart ass.," Draco smiled.

Draco looked for her name on the list, looking on every floor put still not seeing it. Him still worried because if he couldn't find her name, how would he find her? Draco sighed and stood up.

"Let's take this adventure on foot Prejudice.," Draco said and Prejudice jumped off the bed.

Draco took off his robe, tie and sweater vest. He went into Sara's drawers and put on one of his hoodies that she stole from him.

He grabbed the map and his wand and him and prejudice walked out of the dorm. They walked out of the common room and down to the dining hall, he picked up prejudice and she laid on his shoulders trying not to get trampled on. He walked over to Liz and Pansy and sat down.

"She's not on here.," Draco sighed and Liz looked at him.

"...yes she is.," Liz said and looked at the map.

"Bitch- where!?," Draco asked.

"Shut up, bitch! Look!," Liz growled and pointed at a part of the map.

"...that part of the castle doesn't exist.," Draco muttered.

"Yet you see her name flashing... right here.," Liz pointed. Draco looked at the map as her name flickered on the map.

"Why is it flickering?," Draco questioned.

"It's a part of the caste that doesn't exist.... the room of requirements," Liz said and gave him the map. Prejudice meowed.

"Thanks Liz!," Draco smiled and quickly stood up.

He walked out of the dining hall and started walking upstairs.

***

On the 6th floor...

Draco walked through the hallway and looked at all the birds in the cages... Prejudiced stared at the birds. Draco stared at the map, getting closer and closer. Prejudice meowed and tapped Draco's head with her paw.

"Not now Prejudice.," Draco said.

Prejudice meowed and tapped him again.

"Prejudice!," Draco sighed. Prejudice hissed and jumped off of his shoulders.

"What!? What is it?!," Draco asked.

Draco looked down at Prejudice and saw...

"Sara's wand?," Draco muttered and picked it up off the ground. He looked around and saw a smoothie dropped on the ground.

Prejudice walked over to it and so did Draco. Prejudice dipped her paw in it and pushed it towards Draco's face.

"No way! I'm not tasting that! It was on the floor!," Draco said. Prejudice looked at the cup and meowed as she put her paw on it.